aberdeen-music

Everybody wants to know her na yay yay yay me

*rae*

Guest Keira

i tend to have a yeah yeah yeahs one stuck in my head...."ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba, do do, do do, do do, do do, ba ba ba......." arrghhh! still love it though!

i say take the boy from busted that writes their songs, and the boy from McFly that also happens to write all the busted songs, stick them togethre Simon and Garfunkle stylee, drop the three emo kids from McFly, drop the annoying one from Busted and the one with the biggest eyebrows since sliced bread grew ever increasing amounts of mould that started to look eyebrow-ish, and you're onto a winning combination.

Who even gives a hairy dog shit. That music isn't fit to shit on. Busted, mcfly, atomic kitten, blazin squad....., who gives a fuck. its alll shite. Designed solely for the purpose of getting niave little kiddies to part with their pocket money. These people are not musicians. They play what they're told, wear what they're told, eat as much shit as there told and kiss as much ass as possible in order to fool the kiddies long enought to get rich and feed the corporate music machine so it can survive to churn out anther formula and fuck us all another day. And quite frankly i fail to see the relevance between any of them and the word music at all. In two words, soulless shite!!

Originally posted by MeerKatsChris:

Who even gives a hairy dog shit. That music isn't fit to shit on. Busted, mcfly, atomic kitten, blazin squad....., who gives a fuck. its alll shite. Designed solely for the purpose of getting niave little kiddies to part with their pocket money. These people are not musicians. They play what they're told, wear what they're told, eat as much shit as there told and kiss as much ass as possible in order to fool the kiddies long enought to get rich and feed the corporate music machine so it can survive to churn out anther formula and fuck us all another day. And quite frankly i fail to see the relevance between any of them and the word music at all. In two words, soulless shite!!

fuckin hell ur right i dont know wat just possesed to write in this thread when i looked a back and sensed that some ppl werent actually joking and discussing musical attributes of myfly and busted....

There is no such thing as bad music. Just not music that will be to your liking. For example, someone who likes the above mentioned bands might not like things you or me like, so would class it as 'bad' music. Similarly, as you said, we might brand McFly or Busted as being shit because they are simply not to our taste.

However, Blazing Squad do deserve to be shot ;)