2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Pars win to make it an interesting relegation battle

Yet another 1-0 thrashing to the DA! What a week, couldn't tell you our remaining fixtures and I don't care anyway. Kenny's turned it round beautifully and you can bring on Real Madrid for all I care, I fancy our chances against anyone just now. Chuffed!

I've got a funny feeling that it'll all come down to the last day. Caley to beat St Mirren with a last minute goal from Ross Tokely (which would infuriate their fans, since they absolutely hate him for ending Chris Kerr's career 5/6 years ago).

It was quite bizarre seeing hampden this empty.

I've seen QP at Hampden when it was 2 to get in with a student card (might still be the same now?), it is really bizarre for a start. At least the queue for the pies wasn't that bad, ho ho.

Was going to take in Brechin against the Buckfast XI at the Glebe tomorrow, until I realised I'm on a late shift tomorrow. Pah!

I've seen QP at Hampden when it was 2 to get in with a student card (might still be the same now?), it is really bizarre for a start. At least the queue for the pies wasn't that bad, ho ho.

Was going to take in Brechin against the Buckfast XI at the Glebe tomorrow, until I realised I'm on a late shift tomorrow. Pah!

Aye, it cost 2 quid to get in. I really wanna go see a game at lesser hampden. Who the hell are Buckfast XI?

blimey not often we're top of any kind of league!!!! conference status assured, mr quinn has already started his summer clear out - much optimism for the new season, thank crunchie this one has ended been a total nightmare!!!!!

i fancy dunfermline to survive

i also fancy aberdeen to beat hearts on sunday and secure 3rd spot in the league but that could just be blind optimisim :love:

Blind optimism is hoping Rangers lose all their games and Aberdeen win all their gamess to get into Champions league.

Agreed on Dunfermline though. They don't deserve to go down.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Dunfermline 4-1 Motherwell

It's going to the last day, alright. Didn't bargain on Mingin' cuffing the Arabs, though. I'd be nervous if I was a Motherwell fan, and pissed off that Burchill didn't get sent off for his karate lunge. What a hero!

i watched that documentary on gretna the other day. still they were outclassed by the mighty derry city in the UEFA Cup.

i'm so glad this wretched season is over deffo one to forget for me at least my team didnt get relegated in fact i'm ridiculously optimistic for the new season that will all be shattered come aug 11th when the new look conference (or blue square premier league as it'll be called) season kicks off!!!! but where would us footy fans be without some hope?