aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bastard coupon burst with Inter out.

And an even worse night for Del: tonked 5-0 away. At Altrincham. Who hadn't won in their last eight games. Oh dear. Oh dearie me.

i'm hiding my head in shame and embarrasment. just when you think you've turned a corner and are pushing towards safety, we put in a performance like that. its happened so many times this season but that was a humilating tonking by a bunch of part timers. quinn changes the tactics and formation once more, just when you think he might have a clue what he's doing it becomes increasingly evident he doesn't.

Thought the Dons played the best I've seen them this season. The pitch was awful though, and Hearts weren't much better themselves.

thought they played well and never looked like getting beat but the boxing day game against killie was their best performance this season for me.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's time for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SPOT THE BASTARD COMPETITION!

The picture below is the pitiful Jags away support on Saturday afternoon, so bad that even I can pick myself out. All you have to do is open this picture in Paint and put an 'x' over my oversized bonce. Whoever gets closest wins a free lifetime supply of oxygen!

mcd.jpg

Happy hunting......