aberdeen-music

Stayover split

Guest Bob

There was talk of a farewell show but I don't think it's very likely. I personally don't see the point in putting time and effort into a dead project, it really doesn't hold any interest for me.

Milner now drums in Kenetic. Decent band. http://www.myspace.com/keneticmusic

Dan claims he's going to become a DJ in Ibizia, but he may just be kidding. You won't have heard the last of him I don't think.

I'm giving up music for now.

yay, my ears will be slightly safer now that there is 1 less noise making group of yobs in aberdeen.

Could have been better a worse band could have split like karloff

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived."

Margaret Mitchell

:)

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived."

Margaret Mitchell

I wouldn't quote that in a&e after a nasty accident... :D

But on a more serious note, it is a shame - as you guys clearly earned a pretty big fanbase in aberdeen and will therefore be missed. So all the best in your separate pursuits!

It's rubbish going out with a whimper like this. You've been a good band and done very well these past few years. I strongly urge you to stage a proper fun farewell show and go out with a decent BANG!@!

Otherwise you may regret it in years to come.

So bottom line is that I still have a date for August with your (ex)name on it. And could there be a more fitting place to end it all? So whadaya reckon? Should I start a petition?

HINT: Jist dee it ;)

Margaret Mitchell

Did she die a lonely old spinster/virgin by any chance?

It's rubbish going out with a whimper like this. You've been a good band and done very well these past few years. I strongly urge you to stage a proper fun farewell show and go out with a decent BANG!@!

Otherwise you may regret it in years to come.

So bottom line is that I still have a date for August with your (ex)name on it. And could there be a more fitting place to end it all? So whadaya reckon? Should I start a petition?

HINT: Jist dee it ;)

i concur.