aberdeen-music

prison break

paime

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prison Break is brilliant, I watched them all in a few days although I was skipping channels last night and went to check which episode was on ch5 at the time and realised I thought the finalé was episode 21 when they got over the wall... I watched ep22 this morning, it didn't have a particulary exciting ending.

Anyway, John Abruzzi is fucking ace.

The ending was pretty great, but don't really want to post any spoilers, just 'aargh!' at the last few seconds, unlucky there.

Does anyone know when the second series airs in america? I don't think I can wait till next year for channel 5 to show it, might look for the torrents of it's on considerably sooner :)

We Run

I mean we are made to watch 21 episodes of elite forward planning and elite thinking/body art and a construction mind of an amazing grace ....For it all to turn out as "we run"

Loved it right up untill last ep

How else would you do it? Waltz out the door, say your goodbyes to the guards, then disappear into the sunset? :D

• 2 months later...