aberdeen-music

prison break

paime

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Fitchner's character is an annoying bastard too.

I hate him already, always seems to know what they are doing and where they will be.

Also seems pretty dodgy, with his drugs and his water fountain thing in his garden (which obviously has a body or something hidden under it).

We shall soon see!

T-bag is genious though.

For me, torrents are dodgy and you can't tell if it will be fast or not.

Most of the time it isn't.

Im not nit picking but of course you can tell if it will download fast or not...Beside every torrent it will tell you how many uploaders v downloaders it has wether its internal or exteernal torrents or even how many peers it has...Ok these icons are usualy tiny and need clicked to open but all information is there beside the torrent its just a case of opening ones eyes.....

Torrents are awsome but like anything a little bit of reading is required.....Ok with limewire and kazaa its a simple case of clicking something and it saves to your HD but cmon they suck........You ask for prison break you get the golden girls lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else starting to get bored with this ?

Our hero gets a conscience - great !

How many times can that greasy git lose his hand and not bleed to death ? - apparently wrapping your sleeve round it is enough to survive while running from the police (twice)

Any bets that they just miss the plane next week while hiding from the bent cop ?

(You'll notice I'm not good on names)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...