aberdeen-music

razorlight play aecc

In the exibition center' date=' ugh. That'll be another nedfest then... Shame, since when I saw Razorlight live at T in the Park, they were really good.[/quote']

yeah but not really anywhere else to play them, especially as its their only scottish date and their album will be out by then

Does anyone know where tickets will be available from?

I would imagine the box office will have?

Whats with Aberdeen suddenly getting all these great bands coming up to play here' date=' it isn't as if Aberdeen has changed venue wise recently.[/quote']

i know when u think of like quite big artists (not saying that half of these are any good) then aberdeen has racked up quite alot in the last year or so. Oasis, franz ferdinand, ian brown, morrissey, the streets, babyshambles, james blunt (hehe), then the kooks, we are scientists, razorlight and primal scream all coming. Think everyone of these was a sell out, they must finally be making some money back on all that debt the aecc has.

More importantly were getting alot of good up and coming bands coming, alot coming through rfr promotions

Say WHAT!? Thank you for makinf me aware of this fact.

Also' date=' that Danny Mac-na-mara really needs his teeth sorted. Going to be a ned-fest...but then, ain't everything?![/quote']

u know that danny macnamara is the lead singer of embrace and not razorlight do you?

I think Kula Shaker reforming is one of the best ideas ever, they split up well before their time was up, one of the best bands of the 90's imho. Can't wait for Drummonds. One of my friends saw them in London quite recently and said they were excellent!!

As for Razerlight...hmm...who's supporting? Unless there is an absolutely brilliant support of tickets are under a fiver i think i'll save my money. Can see people who cant sing anyday of the week! :D