aberdeen-music

Lightning bolt...

Guest MDP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Punches self in face...' That stooopid!

I would sell my MA but I don't know how. Punches self again thinking it was someone else!

hehehehehehe. This is fun

'punch'

I actually went because it was this weeks high profile 'cool gig to be seen at'. I am now so much more cool than I was before 8pm on Monday...

'Punch'

Doh!

'Punches self in face...' That stooopid!

I would sell my MA but I don't know how. Punches self again thinking it was someone else!

hehehehehehe. This is fun

'punch'

I actually went because it was this weeks high profile 'cool gig to be seen at'. I am now so much more cool than I was before 8pm on Monday...

'Punch'

Doh!

what a fantastically incoherent post, i went because i'm a huge huge fan of lightning bolt, and have followed them for about 2 years now.

what a fantastically incoherent post, i went because i'm a huge huge fan of lightning bolt, and have followed them for about 2 years now.[/quote

Damn straight... I neglected to quote Mr 'emergency72' and was taking the piss along the same lines as Mr PVH with an added layer of sarcasm. I'm in a devlish mood today :)

:love::up:

Wher ma quote box go Mwaaaaaaaah

I came home and forgot my own name....ripped up my degree....and rolled around in a puddle of my own drool' date=' i had to get a scribe to write this for me from my inconceivably moronic moans and groans.[/quote']

I hope your sarcasm applied to the suggestion that having a degree is actually indicative of intelligence.

cheers to everyone who helped make this one show that i will never ever forget, totally humbled

ive mentioned it in another thread, me (and my rent a gob) decided to move on from arkade and promoting for a while. going to concentrate on trying to play again.

good luck to sharon, who will be taking arkade to the next level

p.s. go see moha and sincabeza on the 10th, it will be a very special evening

I hope your sarcasm applied to the suggestion that having a degree is actually indicative of intelligence.

It didnt....surely you have to have at least a 200 point IQ to get a degree? Britain's education system is the best in the world you know? Top British University owners have all agreed.

cheers to everyone who helped make this one show that i will never ever forget' date=' totally humbled

ive mentioned it in another thread, me (and my rent a gob) decided to move on from arkade and promoting for a while. going to concentrate on trying to play again.

good luck to sharon, who will be taking arkade to the next level

p.s. go see moha and sincabeza on the 10th, it will be a very special evening[/quote']

the http://mothersagainstnoise.us/ are after Mr Maxwell....

Guest bluesxman

There's a Lightning Bolt album review on Amazon where Death From Above 1979 are mentioned and referred to as 'Polightning Bolt' by Lightning Bolt fans. Which amused me, even though I do like DFA1979.

Any link to what you wrote?

Or even a retype so we can all have a look?

It's back on p354 of Channel 4 for the weekend. I got review of the week, even though it wasn't that well penned. Didn't have space to mention PvH due to the word limit of 80-100 words.

Dave

to be honest' date=' we're not too sure. if you check wikipedia there's a lot of a confusion over them.

Personally, i'd love them to be real![/quote']

it's got to be, it's just looks too right. and the inclusion of radiohead and the accompanying description leads me to believe it's a fake site.

It may be my complete ignorance, but that's the first time I've read about anybody not eating sugar as part of their straight edge.

Bleedin' evangelists.

Great gig by the by Maxwell

edit: "I suggest 'accidentally' breaking this CD while you were 'cleaning' your childs room."

Very sneaky 8o