aberdeen-music

Mission: Impossible 3

Camie

What's the verdict?

I have just got back from seeing it and I thought it was one of the best action movie's I had seen in a long time. Some of the cinematics in the film were unbeleivable and the way the plot was structured was very witty.

Loved it to bits. Mind you I might be biased since it was JJ Abrams who created Lost.

Fucking meaningless inane drivel' date=' for children and the braindead.[/quote']

no doubt, i fucking loved it! just in the door from catching it myself. some of the action sequences were outstanding and cruise is in great shape!

so stripey, you not had a chance to catch it yet?

well worth a look

spoons

/x

I couldn't help but think it was a rip off of my beloved True Lies.

- Secret Agent spy guy pretending to be a sales man to his wife

- Wife get's kidknapped

- Jets take out long bridge over water

- Man doing hoovering in blown out skyscraper office

Was pretty good though...

I'm very much torn between my hatred for Tom Cruise and my love for Simon Pegg on whether or not I'm going to see it.

i think i've only ever seen simon pegg play one character. in several different productions. but he's awesome so he can get away with it.

i quite enjoyed the movie. it wasn't the most intellectual film i've ever seen but if that's what anyone was expecting, they're a bit of an eejit given the previous two movies and the trailer for this one...

what was the lost reference? i missed that completely.