aberdeen-music

PALEHORSE+red stars parade wed 23rd august

Guest Phantomsmasher

Read the other thread... get Snowblood.

Then this will possibly be the best aberdeen gig in a very very very long time.

Guest Donald
Read the other thread... get Snowblood.

Then this will possibly be the best aberdeen gig in a very very very long time.

Snowblood get a very good review on San Francisco based record store Aquarius records website. It's in the best of the new releases section.

www.aquariusrecords.org

Guest Phantomsmasher

Man/Woman nappies (Huggies if possible) and airplane bags may be mandatory, and should be supplied at the door. If the stories of Palehorse's bass volume are accurate...

you could have checked the myspace link and saved yourself asking that question.

and does this mean you'll actually be at a gig? jesus.

oh geez, didnt know you were stalking me haha

Always thought you'de have more relevant and meaningfull existence. Oh well

nope' date=' i solely exist to post about the worrying destruction of the uk metal scene on Aberdeen-Music.com[/quote']

If you think for one second avoiding the point of you and your pals intimidating me at gigs is a good or clever thing at music gigs, well then you'de better think again. Maybe that is your level and maybe that's why i decide to avoid juice heads that think intimidation is a clever thing to do.

nope' date=' i solely exist to post about the worrying destruction of the uk metal scene on Aberdeen-Music.com[/quote']
If you think for one second avoiding the point of you and your pals intimidating me at gigs is a good or clever thing at music gigs' date=' well then you'de better think again. Maybe that is your level and maybe that's why i decide to avoid juice heads that think intimidation is a clever thing to do.[/quote']

If there are any 'personal issues' between you two, maybe you could both sort them out away from these boards please? Stop baiting and stop biting.