aberdeen-music

Lightning Bolt Tickets Now On Sale

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like your thinking...but i've always really wanted to see a gig in the tunnels entrance hall... you know, the one with the bogs off it...maybe this is my chanse... people could sqeeze in and it would be awesome...

i like your thinking...but i've always really wanted to see a gig in the tunnels entrance hall... you know' date=' the one with the bogs off it...maybe this is my chanse... people could sqeeze in and it would be awesome...[/quote']

eugh that bit usually stinks of pee from the mannies toilets!! lurvely

oh btw, tickets sales doing good. we'll have some at the Lower Forty Eight gig at the moorings next wed too if anyone wants

yes there are tickets left' date=' funnily enough they are going steadily though. you will be able to buy them tomorrow in the moorings at the lower forty eight gig

one up has some and [url']www.simbioticstore.co.uk has too

Are one-up going to be charging booking fee? I assume it's going to be a quid extra.

And the link doesn't work:P

Guest bluesxman
Are one-up going to be charging booking fee? I assume it's going to be a quid extra.

And the link doesn't work:P

If bought from Simbiotic it costs 10.55 by the time booking fee and postage is added.

• 3 weeks later...

*cough*

this gig is not happening in the lemon tree as the evening express reported yesterday, it is DEF in the tunnels

i have been promised by the author of the article that the sub editor will be gettign a "kick up the arse" for somehow managing to modify the venue in his article, and i dunno where they got the "we are punk rock and deal with garuntees and we book our gigs" quote. i wish that was the case :D

aye so, LIGHTNING BOLT ARE PLAYING IN ABERDEEN ON MONDAY, i still cant believe this. THIS IS A BIG DEAL.

LIGHTNING BOLT in ABERDEEN

!

!

!

!

!

!

whats the chances of getting a ticket on the door? or even late afternoon from one up or something? i just realised this gig was tomorrow and not last night' date=' and i'm just back from glasgow so thought i was going to miss both chances to see them[/quote']

I am sure there will be tickets on the door, so come along & enjoy a fantastic night, that Arkade have pulled out all the stops to put on in Aberdeen. Its not everyday a visceral act like LB comes to Scotland let alone Aberdeen; The supports are pretty fantastic as well...........