• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman
OS3Abattoir008.jpg

wonder if they are veggies

That's the dude who was DJ'ing when I paid my one and only visit to The Moorings. Switched the juke box after only 2 of my 2 quids worth of songs had been on, hmph. He played some gos shit though so wasn't all bad.

Meat isnt murder, cows have a low life expectancy anyway.

Iron deficiancy is just another fun part of being a vegetarian.

If meat is murder then why is the majority of the UK population not behind bars?

Eating meat is bad but animal testing rocks.

Im a fruitarianesque meat eater, I wait for the pigeons to fall from their nests.

Lettuce is really made up of microscopic lambs.

Meat isnt murder' date=' cows have a low life expectancy anyway.[/quote'] so why aren't we all just eating our dead grandmothers and giving our babies to slaughterhouses??
Iron deficiancy is just another fun part of being a vegetarian.
Brocolli, Baked Beans, Chick Peas, Wholemeal Bread, Branflakes and even simple things like peanut butter. Sorted.
If meat is murder then why is the majority of the UK population not behind bars?
Same reason G. Bush and T. Blair are still running two of the most powerful antions in the world.
Eating meat is bad but animal testing rocks.
Just.....no.
Im a fruitarianesque meat eater, I wait for the pigeons to fall from their nests.
Lettuce is really made up of microscopic lambs.
as long as I can't see their eyes.

so why aren't we all just eating our dead grandmothers and giving our babies to slaughterhouses??

Yes' date=' why?!

Brocolli, Baked Beans, Chick Peas, Wholemeal Bread, Branflakes and even simple things like peanut butter. Sorted.

Sort of. One of the most common misconceptions is that Spinach is high in Iron. Its not, they put the decimal point in the wrong place.

My ex was a vege, she eat a very balanced diet including all of the above foods but still had to take Iron tablets.

Same reason G. Bush and T. Blair are still running two of the most powerful antions in the world.

Well, people eat meat long before these guys were born.

Just.....no.

I jest!:up:

as long as I can't see their eyes.

What if you see their tails?

I cant use quote thingys properly.