aberdeen-music

meat is murder

Biz

Does anyone know any humorous sayings to take the piss out of this depressing statement to print on a T shirt? MEAT IS MURDER

meat is breakfast

meat is delicious

meat is meaty

meat is ... your witty message here.

Imaginary prize for the best short statement that rips the piss out of hardcore militant veggies - Moz especially.

metal fans -appetite for stovies

effeminate blokes wi flooers hingin oot their erse - bumsexuals against meat- literally

Jim Royle -meat my arse

ahh the luxury of sleeping when you want is great, I can spend all night on here speaking shite to myself,and get up in time for breakfast at lunchtime.

Letter to the SPaM Meister -

I think some

meat is on the menue ,the meaty stovies I just had from the all night bakery were braw,the noo ,ye bufty, poofy, lentil sucking ,whinging faced, up yer ain erse... if ye had half a chance... Moz...if ye happen to be reading this...which you will as I'm just away to send you a sasidge roll through the post,and you can bet it will not contain Quorn either ,ye closet meat muncher.

Oh by the way,I would not like anyone to misunderstand me,I think Moz IS A FUCKING PRICK - BUT VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING and will spill the whole story after he comments on the sasidge roll and T shirt.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal Welfare

The Islamic practice of slaughtering animals by means of a sharp cut to the front of the neck has frequently come under attach by some animal rights activists as being a form of cruelty.

The usual methods employed in Europe involves stunning which involves a shot to the head before the slaughter, supposedly to render the animal unconscious before its killed, so not to slow down the movement in the production line.

Research

In a recent study to Objectify Pain and Consciousness in Conventional and Ritual Methods of Slaughter carried out by Professor Wilhelm Schulze of the Hannover University in Germany concluded that the Islamic method was the most humane method of slaughter compared with the stunning practises which caused severe pain in the animal.

The Study

Several electrodes were surgically implanted at various points of the skull of all the animals, touching the surface of the brain.

During the experiment, an electroencephalograph (EEG) and an electrocardiogram (ECG) recorded the condition of the brain and the heart during the course of the slaughter

Islamic Method

Some of the animals were then slaughtered by making a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck cutting the jugular veins and the cartoid arteries as well as the trachea and oesophagus.

Stunning Method

Other animals were stunned using Captive Bolt Pistol (CBP).

Findings

Islamic Method

1. The first 3 seconds from time of the slaughter, as recorded on the EEG, did not show any changes from the graph before the slaughter, thus indicating the animal did not feel any pain during or immediately after the incision.

2. For the following 3 seconds, the EEG recorded a condition of deep sleep - unconsciousness. This is due to the large quantities of blood gushing out from the body

3. After the above, the EEG recorded a zero level, showing no pain at all.

4. As the brain message (EEG) dropped to zero, the heart was still pounding and body was convulsing vigorously (a reflex action of the spinal cord) driving maximum blood from the body - resulting in hygienic meat for the consumer

Stunning Method

1. Though the animals were apparently unconcious, the EEG showed severe pain immediately after stunning.

2. The hearts of animal stunned by CBP stopped beating earlier compared to the Islamic method, resulting in retention of more blood in the meat - this in turn was unhygienic for the consumer.

Your Name

Friends Email