aberdeen-music

Uh-oh!

Nicky Ca$ino

My worst nightmare come true: I have run out of Brylcreem in the Gel-forsaken land of Americano's (Blue jeans and Chinos they have in abundance).

I made the somewhat rash decision of shaving all my hair off but bottled it part-way through, my question to you, the beautiful people of the Wasteland is, do I go all the way and shorn my locks completely from my head as Delilah did unto Samson or do I simply accept the fury that fate hath wrought upon my scalp and spend the next few weeks with a partial-undercut (/shudder), the redneck-favourite, until my hair grows back? I am currently sporting my regular jet-black, slicked-backed 'do except for a 1.5inch stripe of scalp starting from my right-hand temple to the right-hand nape of my neck.

I can't decide whether to make the whole of my head uniform or to leave this one strip of exposed scalp, which many a story can be attributed to, such as I was mauled by ravens, as a somewhat ambiguous mark of distinction that could be coupled with an eye-patch for even greater sex-appeal.

In a nutshell; shave my head or leave it intact with one (1.5 inch) stripe of hair missing from the right-hand flank? The choice... is yours!

Pube-head could be the name of the style...no?

Hahahahaha, excellent. I was in the hairdresser last week and one of the very unprofessional juniors informed me of the woman, Pube Head, who was about to come in and to "check out her hair." When she appeared through the door, both juniors and myself didn't know where to look. The most unnatural barnet I've ever seen. See, hairdressers can be fun.

ANYWAYS, keep the hair Ca$ino!

Shave it all off min!!!

A man of your class and quality can carry 'any' look!

Plus, you can ply the local women full of tails of a 'feared gangster reputation' back home in Aberdeen, London more convincingly with a shaved head!

Thanks everybody' date=' I think I [i']will leave the rest of my hair as it is and just make up a story (knife-fight, mange, pumas, etc) should anyone ask about the missing bit.

Call yourself a fuzz-bassist!? :down: