aberdeen-music

Worst place youve ever woken up?

rowan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once woke up doing 60mph on the hard shoulder of the M1.....I was driving.

I woke up in a hedge upside down, I had slept like that for about 4 hours and was soaking in morning dew, It took me 15 mins to get out as my arms were trapped by my sides....that was very scary.

I woke up in this guys huge house in Milton Keynes, he was a major band manager and I was a guest, the problem was I hadnt established where the shit house was before going to bed.....:down:

i could make a large list but i dont want to embarras myself but my fav one was in a skatepark in forres with a little kid kicking me saying i was in the way, that was okay but i went to sleep in an abandened train shed (well i thought i did) and i have still know idea how i got there.

my freind fell a sleep in the toilets at the basement and woke up at 4am and the place was proper closed. freaked out and ran out the fire exit setting off an alarm.

i dont really fall asleep at parties.im always the last one up causing havoc so that pretty much rules me out,as i always seem to get home somehow.

just the usual....

in somebodys tent in a random garden

hallways in block of flats

bench's

walls

behind billboards

in the bushes

In November 1998 my pal and I were walking along Harriet Street at 2am when we got mugged. Someone or someone(s) came up behind us and hit me over the back of the head with a hard blunt instrument. My friend managed to half turn round before they coshed him too. All I remember is suddenly seeing stars, then everything going black. It was below zero with a hard frost on the ground, but they left us lying there unconcious. They took all our money and my friends watch.

At sometime around 4am the police found us, assumed we were alchies (I had spewed, probably due to the concussion), and lifted us into the back of their van. At this point we temp regained conciousness... just long enough for them to administer a good kicking (soft tissues only), before dropping us off at the alcoholics refuge in Dee Street.

The people there brought us round the next morning. I remember waking up face down on a green rubber mattress and being scared that this was the afterlife! For about 60 seconds I was convinced we'd died. The concussion didn't help. The kicking didn't help much either, and I had a lot of problems with my bowels for months afterwards. It took about 3 days to recover from the head injury.

... just long enough for them to administer a good kicking (soft tissues only)' date=' before dropping us off at the alcoholics refuge in Dee Street. [/quote']

I hope you did something about that?

nowt like a friendly policeman with an impartial view on people, to help you on your way.