aberdeen-music

Amazing two hand tapping guitar playing

HateEvent

While it's impossible not to be amazed by the dexterity of these guys' date=' I can't help but think there's not really much purpose to what they're doing.

What's the point learning to play *really really fast* if all you can play is meaningless, directionless noodling?

AKM[/quote']Right, I'm really really hungover, so much so that I just sent my little brother to get me food (who, if you know me and him, know that hes most likely to be in a similar state, he just woke up with 6 exceptionaly large bruises on his bottom from breaking rh recordlast by sticking 4 flaming pint glasses to his arse, or wa sit 5?) because i cant go cos I cant handle the idea of crossing any sort of road just now wheres theres cars which is why im going to say this............

fuck off.

Justin King is not meaningless directionless noodle; its actually fucking ace and if you dont agree you have no sense of music, this coming from a guy that thrives on the fact that the main things he listens to are slow droning nonsense, ridiculously fast lack of melody and harsh static white noise.......and ZZ Top.

also, I have noticed none of you in this thread have added to my reputation points. Just goes to show how mcuh you're all cunts.

aye, thats specifically directed at you lepeep, I thought you loved me.

PS is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were removed. Which would make this sentence read like this "PS is what the alphabet would look like if and were emoved. Which would make this sentence ead like this" RIP Mitch hedberg

PPS I just read this message back and its considerably longer than it should have been. fuck you *zips up really quick and slams the flap*~

~if you get the slam the flap thing you're ace. if you dont, fuck you.