aberdeen-music

Attention Friends Fans!!!!

Stray Cat

I quite like the idea. I don't think they can do anything that will ruin Friends reputation as probably the most successful sitcom of the 90s. I'm thinking they are doing this because the writers (much like the fans) weren't too happy with the last few seasons and have thought of much better ways to round off the show.

I don't think the spin-off will work. 'Joey' was piss poor. And how will they explain the lack of Chandlers wife? If Monica and Chandler got divorced, that would give Friends a crap ending and probably throw Chandler into the depth of depression. I can't imagine he'd be that great a spin-off character if he just stayed in bed all day.

I'm thinking too much about this. Mon the Friends, etc.

I quite like the idea. I don't think they can do anything that will ruin Friends reputation as probably the most successful sitcom of the 90s. I'm thinking they are doing this because the writers (much like the fans) weren't too happy with the last few seasons and have thought of much better ways to round off the show.

I don't think the spin-off will work. 'Joey' was piss poor. And how will they explain the lack of Chandlers wife? If Monica and Chandler got divorced' date=' that would give Friends a crap ending and probably throw Chandler into the depth of depression. I can't imagine he'd be that great a spin-off character if he just stayed in bed all day.

I'm thinking too much about this. Mon the Friends, etc.[/quote']

'Chandler' would have been hilarious. Come to think of it.. 'Ross' would have been hilarious. Coming to think of it even further, you would have thought 'Joey' would have been hilarious, but it failed, so scrap all that.

I reckon the three guys would be great, and I don't see why the women would have to die.