aberdeen-music

fucking exams

Marc

Everyones probably finished there exams by now but im not and i hate it, im currently sitting at uni, have been for the last 7 hours, filled with red bull trying to study a whole course in one day, exams at 9. Yeah it is my fault for a, not going to uni the whole term and b, leaving it til the last day but cant change it now. Anyone else on the same ship, yeah it is a pointless thread but thought i would feel sorry for myself. Cant wait til wednesday til there over and i can get pissed, going back to work now

yeah im in aberdeen, could do it at home but would end up just sleeping or watching people sleep on big brother, its really quiet, theres 2 other people in this room, ive managed to read 206 pages of a 300 paged book so gonna finish that then do some past papers, got another exam on tuesday at 9am. Didnt get up til 8pm today so i think ive managed to switch my body clock by about 12 hours meaning ill finish my exam at 11, go to sleep about 12, wake up at 9pm and do the same thing again. The cleaner was in earlier with a really loud hoover, she was wearing adidas popper bottoms lol. Its not that bad, get a good parking space, nobody annoys you, the red bull keeps you going and theres nothing interesting to do at this time to stop you revising. Ill probably sleep all day tuesday but who cares, not as if ive got anything to get up for

Guest pop-notmyface

at this very moment, i am making the mistake of learning from home...probably till the early hours of the morning. might have a shower though later.

pass the coffee please.

I did something very similar last year for an inorganic chemistry exam, I had deemed the topic far too boring to study for all term until 2 night before the exam - which was about the time I found out it was actually a pretty hard subject to learn that quickly.

I did the allnighter with the help of a lot of red bull and a 6am jog in the freezing cold, and somehow fluked and remembered enough to get a fairly decent grade for the exam.

Good luck man!

just did two past papers and got most of it right, you only have to chose 2 questions and ive now done all the topics apart from one, choice now is to revise that topic, sleep or touch up on the ones ive already done, dont think sleeping will be the best idea, ill probs not get up again, just proves how much a farse uni is if you can learn a whole subject in about 8 hours

Haha, how did I miss this thread last night? I was revising/looking at the Internet/revising until 5:45 this morning. Then I slept for 1 hour, then went to my exam at 9am. I am just home from it; I believe I did medium to reasonable.

Last term, for 2 maths exams, 2 days in a row, I learned the entire course from midnight until 7am, then had the exams at 9am. Prior to midnight I had done zero revision. At all. And I somehow did ace in them.

Edit: How did your exams go them? And where in uni were you all night?

Haha' date=' how did I miss this thread last night? I was revising/looking at the Internet/revising until 5:45 this morning. Then I slept for 1 hour, then went to my exam at 9am. I am just home from it; I believe I did medium to reasonable.

Last term, for 2 maths exams, 2 days in a row, I learned the entire course from midnight until 7am, then had the exams at 9am. Prior to midnight I had done zero revision. At all. And I somehow did ace in them.

Edit: How did your exams go them? And where in uni were you all night?[/quote']

the exam went really really well, away back to uni about midnight for my one 2moro, i was in edward wright

Is Edward Right the only building you can stay in all night? We were once over in Meston until about 1am' date=' and it was creepy walking about before we left. The silence was deafening.[/quote']

i dont have a clue, i do however think that i am the only person in this building