aberdeen-music

T in The Park lineup

Ross

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ross' date=' daft thread that creates nothing but daft speculation.

'I know stuff you don't know' is a little, well............. add your own word.

Jim[/quote']

Thread was meant as a no really.... The lineup is really REALLY good this year and will appeal to a massive range of people and i`m certain it will fly out. Thus i reckon being the fastest sell out T in the park.

It was just to let people know. How many times do you hear people say... Well if i knew the lineup was likely to be that good then i would have started saving money for a ticket just incase band X and Y were added. If you casually go to T every year and wait until late march / April to buy a ticket then I doubt you`ll be able to purchase a ticket unless on ebay.

Erm I think its pretty obvious Ross will know this :) Hmmm are Marillion or Fish playing Ross' date=' I might go then ;)

Thats what they need an oldies/retro tent, nowadays that would be a great draw :)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

it's not pretty obvious if you don't know who ross is though.

this thread sucks big balls. this kind of thing always annoys me

annoying person - i know something that's going to make you shit yourself with excitement

me - really? what's that then?

ap - trust me, you'll fucking love it when i tell you. you have to get a ticket now or you'll never get one

me - wow, okay. who's playing? what's happening?

ap- i can't tell you, but it's definitely happening and it's going to be amazing. trust me. no one in the world is going to be disappointed.

why even bring it up if you can't say who it is? it's just titilating bullshit. not that i'm calling ross a liar, far from it. i can personally vouch for ross as an honest bloke but it just dislike this whole teaser promotion thing.

i mean with a build up like this it better be the second coming of christ taking on satan himself on the main stage.

it's not pretty obvious if you don't know who ross is though.

this thread sucks big balls. this kind of thing always annoys me

annoying person - i know something that's going to make you shit yourself with excitement

me - really? what's that then?

ap - trust me' date=' you'll fucking love it when i tell you. you have to get a ticket now or you'll never get one

me - wow, okay. who's playing? what's happening?

ap- i can't tell you, but it's definitely happening and it's going to be amazing. trust me. no one in the world is going to be disappointed.

why even bring it up if you can't say who it is? it's just titilating bullshit. not that i'm calling ross a liar, far from it. i can personally vouch for ross as an honest bloke but it just dislike this whole teaser promotion thing.

i mean with a build up like this it better be the second coming of christ taking on satan himself on the main stage.[/quote']

well i think that ross is right to tell us. He has warned us that its gonna be big and if you dont already have a ticket or dont have money then he is advising you to have money at the time of sale as it will sell very quickly. I guarantee that every week from february til july, some other band will be announced and some person will be complaining on here that they dont have a ticket. Ross ignore them, im happy that t in the parks gonna be massive and thanks for telling us, although i do already have my ticket.

Guest bluesxman

Whether the line up is that exciting is subjective and will depend on personal opinion of the bands playing. A load of big names playing does not necessarily = shit hot.

Guest neil ex

To be honest though, TITP's not about who's playing unless it's the Stone Roses (nae going to happen) or Oasis. It's about the banter, getting pished, and trying to get a shag in a tent.. That's why it's probably way better than Glasto (full of 'serious' music fans).. :up:

To be honest though' date=' TITP's not about who's playing unless it's the Stone Roses (nae going to happen) or Oasis. It's about the banter, getting pished, and trying to get a shag in a tent.. That's why it's probably way better than Glasto (full of 'serious' music fans).. :up:[/quote']

I know you at least got 2 out of 3 last year then, but what about the latter?