aberdeen-music

Invasion

jester1470

this is going to be really sad... but so far I'm most impressed by the fact that Cole from Sunset Beach is playing one of the lead characters.

Ha ha! Ace! That was the first thing I noticed. Dave didn't know what I was talking about though. I'm glad you mentioned it.

T'was quite good though. Just don't know if I can be arsed getting hooked on something that I'm gonna have to remember to watch 24 weeks in a row. I only just coped with Lost.

it's a bit slow. and as johnny said it does seem very body snatchersesque so far.

first two episodes were okay but that family is so damn perfect. the only likeable character seems to be dave the tv reporters layabout brother as the rest of that bunch are like freakin supermodels crossed with the brady bunch.

it better not be like lost. i want to see full blown alien warfare by episode 5 or i'm gonna be pissed off. 20 odd episodes of lost and still pretty much nothing has happened. as great as lost is, it is really infuriating watching it.

edit: also i'd like to point out that i'm glad i had no idea that bloke was in sunset beach. :)

• 1 month later...

I lost interest after 3 episodes...

I'd spent my time watching LOST only to get fucked off with the outcome, and after sitting through 3 hours of mindnumbingly boring tedium...AKA Invasion, I thought "fuck this, I could be choking the chicken right now"....

switched off, went and did something less boring instead.....

I don't give a fuck there are glowing flatties in the water...it's shite. not worth the wait.

I lost interest after 3 episodes...

I'd spent my time watching LOST only to get fucked off with the outcome' date=' and after sitting through 3 hours of mindnumbingly boring tedium...AKA Invasion, I thought "fuck this, I could be choking the chicken right now"....

switched off, went and did something less boring instead.....

I don't give a fuck there are glowing flatties in the water...it's shite. not worth the wait.[/quote']

hehe, yea i was of much the same opinion but somehow always ended up catching and now i'm quite into it. the end of lost pissed me off so much. :(

things are getting pretty tense now! it's turned into a pretty good series. i'm still not sure the sherriff is completely evil but he's certainly not a good guy. anyone else still watching it?

I'm still watching it, its been getting even better the last few episodes. Can't wait to see what happens next.