aberdeen-music

Garibaldi

lollerskates

For me my fave little known/slightly hated biscuit will always be Cafe Noir biscuits...

I happened across a shop that sold them tonight on the way home from town. Very happy. Totally worth the 99p they set me back..

As for Garibaldi I don't believe I've ever tried them! So I cannot be a hater... one day I shall... but not today...

I have just rediscovered garibaldi biscuits and realse that they are:

a) The best thing ever

2. hated by everyone

Who else enjoys these pieces of raisin filled cardboard?

I seem to recall Nige from cult late night channel 4 show 'Vids' was rather partial to them.

I on the other hand have never tried them.

was that like takeover tv?

I think so, it was always on after female fronted games-fest 'Bits', prolly around 2000/2001, back when Ch4 had the rights to certain PPV wrestling events n that. I remember the name Takeover TV but i dont remember ever watching it.

I think so' date=' it was always on after female fronted games-fest 'Bits', prolly around 2000/2001, back when Ch4 had the rights to certain PPV wrestling events n that. I remember the name Takeover TV but i dont remember ever watching it.[/quote']

ahh if it was around bits time then its not what i thought

take over tv was one of those shows that looked like a "buy your own station" cable access show from america and they played short films made by average shmoes

was hosted by adam buxton? of adam and joe fame

Takeover was the Adam show? that rings a bell actually' date=' it was on much later.

Vids was the bomb, Stef and Nige were a quality duo, i cant begin to understand why they are no longer gracing our screens!

Awesome Vids Fansite

I bumped into Nige at the WickerMan Festival a few years back, sat around had a chat and now I have his home phone number, although he's probably moved now. Bits was a poor imatation of Vids which housed some quality lines from the blonde welshman reveiwing the shitest videos around. It was all shot in Glasgow.

Takeover TV however was also quality. People were just allowed to send in their home made sketches in. I dont think Adam Buxton presented it although he and Joe Cornish started out their career by sending in stuff every week to the point where Channel 4 recognised their total quality and gave them their own show.

Ah the good old days.

I bumped into Nige at the WickerMan Festival a few years back' date=' sat around had a chat and now I have his home phone number, although he's probably moved now. Bits was a poor imatation of Vids which housed some quality lines from the blonde welshman reveiwing the shitest videos around. It was all shot in Glasgow.

Takeover TV however was also quality. People were just allowed to send in their home made sketches in. I dont think Adam Buxton presented it although he and Joe Cornish started out their career by sending in stuff every week to the point where Channel 4 recognised their total quality and gave them their own show.

Ah the good old days.[/quote']

supposedly an mp's son hosted it but by lying donwn and painting a face on his arse

im sure adam presented one series

rumors of a 5th adam and joe series are abound