aberdeen-music

Does Anyone REALLY Like Mince Pies?!?!?

FezMonkey

:popcorn:

I've been eating rather a lot of them over the festive season, but have realised that although they're not bad, I don't like them THAT much.

A quick review of my friends revealed that they too ate many mince pies over Christmas but not a single one REALLY liked them and it was more a force of habit.

So if there's anyone out there who does, please speak up, as this issue is bothering me more than it should!

-x-

Guest pop-notmyface

i occasionaly eat them at work, but only when they are hot.

mostly because mince pies is all that is left en masse because the guest don't like them.

but no, mince pies aren't my favourites.

but Mr. Kipplings' Bramley Apple Pie are the best!!!!!

because of the seasonal nature of said dish I can never remember if i actually like them or not. I lived most my life under the assumption that I did not. However I ate one last year and my flatmate assured me I actually quite enjoyed it. So at the same exhibition this year (being an annual event) I helped myself to a mince pie.

And I fucking hate them.

because of the seasonal nature of said dish I can never remember if i actually like them or not. I lived most my life under the assumption that I did not. However I ate one last year and my flatmate assured me I actually quite enjoyed it. So at the same exhibition this year (being an annual event) I helped myself to a mince pie.

And I fucking hate them.

I'm pretty sure I forced you to eat mince pies that night you came round and me and my flatmate had mulled a huge panfull of wine. Were you just being polite, or am I mistaken and you just had a Cadbury's Mini Yule Log (which are AMAZING by the way)!

I'm pretty sure I forced you to eat mince pies that night you came round and me and my flatmate had mulled a huge panfull of wine. Were you just being polite' date=' or am I mistaken and you just had a Cadbury's Mini Yule Log (which are AMAZING by the way)![/quote']

I would pick up a pie, then when you werent looking replace it and steal a yule log. My politeness has gone to extreme lengths in the past but it no longer extends to mince pies.

Ooh' date=' I do.

But did you know it's illegal to eat one in the UK on Christmas day? Madness![/quote']

Seriously? Why?

Although, I'm not in the UK on Christmas day and I don't like them anyway..