aberdeen-music

Joy Division vs. Take That!

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

Anyone see The Sun today? Apparently Mark Owen, ex-Take That, was playing a solo gig in Manchester and covered Love Will Tear Us Apart which he ended by pulling his tie up in the air, lolling his tongue out as if he was being hanged....much denials all round but the picture looks pretty conclusive...but then it is the Sun...if he did do it, I am speechless....what a complete prick.....:swearing:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see The Sun today? Apparently Mark Owen' date=' ex-Take That, was playing a solo gig in Manchester and covered Love Will Tear Us Apart which he ended by pulling his tie up in the air, lolling his tongue out as if he was being hanged....much denials all round but the picture looks pretty conclusive...but then it is the Sun...if he did do it, I am speechless....what a complete prick.....:swearing:[/quote']

Yeah you know what the Sun are like, what a tasteless moron if it is true though.

I'd like to see mark owen and hooky in a celebrity boxing match for Epileptic Charities where Hooky gets to pulverise the little crop top wearing nonce for a complete lack of dignity and respect.

I'm no fan of Robbie 'cuntface' Williams but at least he's keeping his distance from these shower of twats who masquerade as a "boyband".

For the good of mankind..... GIVE IT UP!!

:swearing:

LAAAADIES ANNNNNND GENLEMENNNNNN in the red corner....

I'd like to see mark owen and hooky in a celebrity boxing match for Epileptic Charities where Hooky gets to pulverise the little crop top wearing nonce for a complete lack of dignity and respect.

Ho ho ho looks like another contender for COCK TEST

Dear god' date=' its not like he took a shit on his grave. Why should Ian Curtis be any more sacred than George Best or Princess Di? I know i've pissed myself laughing at "sick" jokes about them. Oh, he was "alternative" and therefore untouchable........[/quote']

how many famous people publicly made jokes about the death of Princess Di?

you and your friends may have made jokes about it, but celebrities have to expect more of an impact when they say or do things like that.

Dear god' date=' its not like he took a shit on his grave. Why should Ian Curtis be any more sacred than George Best or Princess Di? I know i've pissed myself laughing at "sick" jokes about them. Oh, he was "alternative" and therefore untouchable........[/quote']

He wrote some influential music and shaped some of the bands that are today.

He has family and friends(or at least I presume so) and I am sure they don't want to hear of Mark Owen ridiculing his death.

If this was a Chris Morris sketch most of you would be pissing yourselves at how funny it was.

I think the real reason people are getting pissed off is because it's someone they regard as a talentless dim twat doing it. Which is quite a good reason, all things considered.

For instance, lots of people thought it was ironically a great tribute when Mark E Smith was obstinant and rude on the Newsnight tribute to John Peel, but if it had been Peter Andre doing a similar routine, several thousand indie fans would have been buying sawn-off shotguns and making a one-way trip to London.

Guest Page 99

Complete and total publicity stunt. If no one was going to react like this he wouldn't have done it. You're all just giving him the publicity he wanted. Just listen to Joy Division and be happy...