aberdeen-music

James Blunt...Is A Cunt

Christy

You know what people say about drawing a line? Draw a line. And no more crap about James "Cunt" or online parodies with shitty animation or even talk of James Blunt altogether because it's wholly evident that the majority don't like him on this forum anyway so what is the point other than to attain coolness from using such an unnecessary derogatory word?

Fuck ma boots! Many people talk about bands/artists/cockbadgers that they don't like on this site. That's why it exists.

Are you on James Cunt's (oops, did it again) payroll?

love from christy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada

Bill Wyman was in the RAF (National Service), and I suppose he's a bit of a cunt (getting in about a 13 year old, recording Je Suis Un Rockstar).

Can anybody think of any other rock stars who were in the armed forces so we can establish if there is indeed a correlation?

Elvis and Otis Redding were in the army and they weren't cunts, so that's 2-2 so far.

Hmm. Inconclusive.

Bill Wyman was in the RAF (National Service)' date=' and I suppose he's a bit of a cunt (getting in about a 13 year old, recording Je Suis Un Rockstar).

Can anybody think of any other rock stars who were in the armed forces so we can establish if there is indeed a correlation?

Elvis and Otis Redding were in the army and they weren't cunts, so that's 2-2 so far.

Hmm. Inconclusive.[/quote']

Billy Bragg= Not a cunt. 2-4

love from christy

Guest DustyDeviada
Billy Bragg= Not a cunt. 2-4

Hmm, I dunno, debatable, A New England :up: , all the rock the vote/red wedge stuff and slagging off Paul Simon for recording Graceland in South Africa :down:

The word 'cunt' originated in the UK the 1840s as a derogatory term for those from different shores (or 'c{o}unt'ries). The origins of it's affiliation to the female clunge' date=' however, is unknown.

[/quote']

It's been around since medieval times, in the context of the female front-bottom. Chaucer uses it in the a few of his tales, well, he uses the word "Qwent", but it's the same thing. Don't ask me how I know this.

Apparently his name is actually James Blount (read it in Heat' date=' definately true) but he changed it so he didn't sound so posh. Makes him even more of a cunt if you ask me.[/quote']

he'd just be called jame Blort, same thing really.

i say cunt, you say blort...

lets call the hole thing off. (he he)

It's been around since medieval times' date=' in the context of the female front-bottom. Chaucer uses it in the a few of his tales, well, he uses the word "Qwent", but it's the same thing. Don't ask me how I know this.[/quote']

*Um, yes Kris, I was taking the piss son*

love from christy

PS, I saw the video to his new single last night. It contains the lyric....wait for it......

...I know you well/

I know your smell

I fucking kid you not! Well maybe I misheard but I could swear that's what he sang. I near spaffed mysel in excitement. How can anyone so fundamentally shit have the best selling elpee of the year?

love from christy

No' date=' mr Blunt is pretty awesome.

People find that hard to say because they choose his genre is shit..but to say such a thing, you MUST like him.. but you want people to think you don't..

does anyone on this forum EVER say anything POSITIVE or is it just me?

sigh.[/quote']

Shit yes, you got me. I am a closet James Blunt fan.

I got plenty of positive things to say. It's just that none of them are Blunt-related. His genre isn't shit, there are plenty good male singer-songwriters around. Beck. Alasdair Roberts. Well, two.

love from christy