aberdeen-music

Messiest people

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I think I win the prize for naturally messy person, but I might be wrong:

Taken earlier today

P1010389.JPG

I mean, its not like I try to keep it tidy, but its not like I aim to make it a stinking pit. Anyone else just feel a bit incapable of keeping things tidy?

I mean there's fucking straw in the footwell!

Pictures from potential contenders, if you can compete.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a camera I would take a picture of my desk and the space underneath my desk. My desk is invisible under a morass of paper, printer, folders, stuff to go in folders, grubby mugs, stress ball, fan, a clockwork Cartman, handcream, phone, charger, coffee, food hygiene manuals, video tapes, books, cherry liqueuer chocolates, more paper etc. Under the desk there is a lot of paper, a paper recycling box (full), two gym kits, a lot of old hanging files, various copies of SLTN news, a flask, an Elvis lunch tin, various plastic tubs (some with dubious looking fungal growths), some 'useful' plastic bags, laddered tights, a bra and a spare top.

Want to tidy ours? Its not actually messy at all' date=' about 5-10 mins work, but you'd probably enjoy it.[/quote']

i probably would you know. nick says you guys have a good flat though. i don't know how that came up in conversation. probably something about my excessive cleaning habits and complaining about people who live in months worth of gravied up dishes and rotting bin bags. i've started cleaning people as they come in my flat. with hoover attachments.

I normally have no problem tidying things like the kitchen/living room or even other peoples houses, but when it comes to tidying my room or the study I just can't be assed at all, it would take ages compared to tidying any other room; I always end up picking things up I haven't seen for ages and look through them and then get further distracted until I give up and put music on to help me concentrate.. which I just end up dancing to.

Sigh

Guest bluesxman

That looks like our house when my girlfriend is getting ready to go out. The concept of putting something back in the cupboard/wardrobe/drawer if she decides she isn't wearing it appears to be alien to her.

The floor at the side of the sofa is also the obvious place for every item of footwear and all jackets she owns to be deposited when arriving home in place of coat hooks and cupboards too.

But as is always pointed out to me, 'when was the last time you cleaned the bathroom/kitchen?' so that's me told....