aberdeen-music

Practice Places

Guest Les Stroszek

Guest Les Stroszek

Does anyone know of any decent practice places that we could use in the next couple of days? We've been struggling to find somewhere permanent since Exile shut and the Foyer appears to be closed this week. Any help would be appreciated please PM.

Cheers,

Les.

Guest Les Stroszek

Exile shut because Mark has moved out to beside Banchory and has moved recording out there. Cheer's Micheal for the number I'll give them a call and leave him alone Steve Irwin! And stop holding your children so close to crocodiles too!

Guest Les Stroszek
Haha. How ace is Lesley Willox.

Who's that don't know that guy? Think I've heard of a Leslie Willox though never met him. Is that who you mean? Keep on rockin' Sophie!

Cheers,

Les Stroszek

For the october holidays i will be doing a deal where you get a practise in the afternoon during the week for only 8 an hour and if you book more than one there will be more discounts on offer. When i say afternoon i mean anytime in the morning till 5pm, after then the normal pricing will resume, ie 10 an hour or 3 for 25.

cheers

www.the-lok-up.com