aberdeen-music

get a song on an abdn comp CD!

Chi 666

am making a comp CD of aberdeens local bands (free). prob sell them in 1up. im wanting about 15 tracks of diffrent bands (one song per band please). if you would like to have a song on this CD then PM me a link to it with some info on the band, or email me the song with some details in the email. its all free so geting emailing me. or give me the CD in person and i will sort it out.

Danny_rulz69@hotmail.com

(in between danny and rulz is an underscore)

:cheers:

Guest pop-notmyface
aww well then fuck it.

i was just doing it for fun' date='not getting it sponsered and am not gaining anything out of it. just purely for fun. sooooooo if anyone would like to give me there track?

please stop giving resons not to.

i thought it would be good for everyone.

oh well[/quote']

okay, i'm encouraging you to put on the TPCT track ;)

yeah' date=' just pointing out that it costs peanuts to do such a thing :p[/quote']

Well that really depends on how he intends on producing/advertising it (The Nomad AM compilation that was released a little while back didn't cost peanuts, I can assure you of that), and since we don't know any details, it'd be better not to speculate but instead try and help this person out with what is, although a tried and tested idea, a good one nonetheless.

Well that really depends on how he intends on producing/advertising it (The Nomad AM compilation that was released a little while back didn't cost peanuts' date=' I can assure you of that), and since we don't know any details, it'd be better not to speculate but instead try and help this person out with what is, although a tried and tested idea, a good one nonetheless.[/quote']

Wasn't the Nomad AM one done really well? Unless I'm mixing it up with something else....

I think an Aberdeen CD produced along the same lines of the Smalltown America releases would be fantastic, personally.

Wasn't the Nomad AM one done really well? Unless I'm mixing it up with something else....

I think an Aberdeen CD produced along the same lines of the Smalltown America releases would be fantastic' date=' personally.[/quote']

Yep, I think we did a good job - but back to the topic of this compilation CD, no matter how its getting made!...