aberdeen-music

seaton football returns

Ollie

hmm any ideas folks? we cud organise an aberdeen-music footy team to compete somewhere like goals.

well, you know how fearsome a goalie i am at times :D

i'd be well up for a team to play at goals or the like though, i'm not a fan of playing on grass after spending the last while playing inside though...

• 2 weeks later...

nah nah nah go to strikers ollie. it's fucking amazin. you can even get a bus up there as well! i play there every week with some friends and we get a fucking magic game each time. although outside is where the proper football is played.

the benefits of indoor is that you won't have to run and get the ball when you spank it wide every time. ollie.

• 2 weeks later...

fotboll sager ni.. jag ar inte blyg... !

is this football for anyone? or is this thread just for an internal click of friends?

I'm not shy for football. any day. i use to be the best player in the whole sweden. true. yeah

ingen som kan svenska eller?

hm... i'm not shore i understand this whole thing. is it like amateur football? play against some other amateur team? or just kicking the ball and playing with whoever shoes up at the what?.., seaton park? and what time?... maaan i'm lost.

korpenfotboll spelade jag forra aret, fyfan det va tider det.