aberdeen-music

Babyshambles @ Forum

Rob

the music industry needs a few odd-ball dodgy characters living the crazy lifestyle as opposed to ott wannabe Rock Star Peace Amassadors of the world' date=' who have the cheek to complain about poverty then charge you 70 to see them perform...

anyway i dont know much about Pete's life but (correct me if i'm wrong), if you have to steal from your friends to feed your habit then you're pretty f-cked up & lacking some ethics / morales.

still i've never walked in his shoes so who am i to judge.[/quote']

of course we need people like this, i mean just look at this thread, the gig was just announced today and already it has 4 pages on it, oasis never got that.

He obviously does lack morales but apparently when ur on heroin you will do absolutely anything to get your hands on money, fuck knows but lets just hope they do turn up for the gig, quite amazing that weve had 4 pages of this without mentioning any of the other members and not much about their music at all, but fuck it if they play im sure it will be great, not much time you get a sell out at moshulu and im sure we will make it a great atmosphere, think im gonna buy dundee tickets as a kind of insurance policy incase they dont turn up for aberdeen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no talk about the music? did you see my last post? i even uploaded a couple tunes! just got my tickets!

I did a few blind tests with those 'tunes'. 100% of those surveyed said -

Dreadful. 1 poor melody line being murdered repeatedly.

Sounded like a crap school band at their 2nd practice.

If a band sounded like that in Drummonds, Eric would be at the door handing 2 quid straight back to the departing punters.

I did a few blind tests with those 'tunes'. 100% of those surveyed said -

Dreadful. 1 poor melody line being murdered repeatedly.

Sounded like a crap school band at their 2nd practice.

If a band sounded like that in Drummonds' date=' Eric would be at the door handing 2 quid straight back to the departing punters.[/quote']

Thank god, I was getting worried that it was only me that was actually hearing the "music" for what it is.

The sound quality was good enough to hear all the mistakes and general lack of talent.

Shock! They made mistakes on a rough demo! Have you noticed the name of this band? That's right! They never claimed to be musicians. They are stars

(I've actually never heard them, and I probably wouldn't like them, but any opportunity should be taken to stick it to this muso wanker)

Shock! They made mistakes on a rough demo! Have you noticed the name of this band? That's right! They never claimed to be musicians. They are stars

(I've actually never heard them' date=' and I probably wouldn't like them, but any opportunity should be taken to stick it to this muso wanker)[/quote']

why the fuck are you commented on this if youve never even heard them before, you have obviously formed your opinion on the band over what you've heard from the media, post in threads that you actually know something about

why the fuck are you commented on this if youve never even heard them before' date=' you have obviously formed your opinion on the band over what you've heard from the media, post in threads that you actually know something about[/quote']

Calm down, I was defending them. I don't need to have heard them to know they are stars. I know this from their style, their antics and their mentality. Their tunes are by-the-by