aberdeen-music

LOST - John Locke episode

Benji

it throws up some interesting questions about the series.

BTW how annoying is all the press coverage for Lost? The papers are falling over themselves to spoil the series for everyone byt revealing "exclusives" about upcoming episodes. Bastards.

Guest MarkJDelaney

I've only seen two episodes (the ones aired on CH4 the first night). I'm waiting for my mate to give me the whole first season on DVD to have a watchski! Been told it's really good.

the shield' date=' boston legal, las vegas, nip tuck... now there are some great shows[/quote']

Yeah Quality ! Every man to his own and all that.

Scenario: Just awake and my mate has came round for a doob, and I love this lost programme where as he doesn't.

So he rolls in... and without me saying a thing he blurts out the 'what happens in the end' of lost...absolutely gutted although intrigued big time...I hope he's wrong. :swearing:

If you want to know what the crack is then PM me.

I see your point with the over - hyped press coverage...but I seen the first series before the ad's had even hit the UK...

And I was hooked....Still am.

Trust me this is the greatest series ever made, what the UK has seen so far doesn't even touch the surface of what is yet to come....Just love it!

i was getting my hair cut the other day and my hairdresser mentioned Lost and described a bit to me. i don't watch tv(i don't even have a tv) but i decided i'd download an episode or two. damn, i'm addicted. got the series downloading

the john locke episode is indeed very good.