aberdeen-music

Peterhead Prison...

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

"The old man spoke up in a bar and said I've never been in prison' date=' but a lifetime serving one machine is ten times worse than prison"[/quote']

What I gather from this is; You and I are the servants and the oil that helps the wheel of society go round...You earn money made from the government only for you to spend it on the governments products. You go to prison you are outwith the norms of society and rather than be apart of the machine... you are against it. You are the friction of society and better off living life paid by the government...which ultimately means we pay their way, 10 times more than those who live in jail.

Thus Jail is the better and more cost effective way to live...

But I may be wrong! :D

Peterhead jail is a sex offenders prison. It employs the STOP programme, which is meant to rehabilitate them, so that they can be back on the street again. Oh fucking joy.

I've been in prison once. Aberdeen, for an AH modern Studies trip last year. Did you know, they are gauarenteed a dentist appt. every month, and a can see a doctor everyday if they wish. Cocks.

Peterhead jail is a sex offenders prison. It employs the STOP programme' date=' which is meant to rehabilitate them, so that they can be back on the street again. Oh fucking joy.

I've been in prison once. Aberdeen, for an AH modern Studies trip last year. Did you know, they are gauarenteed a dentist appt. every month, and a can see a doctor everyday if they wish. [b']Cocks.

I bet they can get that every day if they want too.