aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

Guest neil ex
I knew the dons would get beat today; i was so sure' date=' that i put a £5 on it. Shame i made it a double with a Caley win against Hearts *(which according to radio, we could've won about 3-0 if it wasn't for world class saves from Gordon). Good thing i put a £1 on no goal scorer in that game too, at 8-1, so i've made about £3- so the equivelant of a free pint tonight.

We both could've done with Motherwell losing today. C'mon Livi next week!![/quote']

Gordon's saved Hearts many a time this season. We must win next week with you boys at parkhead and motherwell hosting Hibs. Don't know if we will though. Don't know what team Caldo's going to field next week. You in Aberdeen tonight? up for a beer?

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon's saved Hearts many a time this season. We must win next week with you boys at parkhead and motherwell hosting Hibs. Don't know if we will though. Don't know what team Caldo's going to field next week. You in Aberdeen tonight? up for a beer?

Thats me officially finished placement in Forres and back in Aberdeen for good. I'll be out tonight, but not till later as i've got a mate or two heading through from the Elg. So if you boyo's are kicking about, i'll prob be in Tk's about 11ish, then heading up to exodus the usual 11.55pm.

Dunfermline 1 - 0 Aberdeen

:swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing:

That's the worst game i've ever attended.

Calderwood has to be doubted now. I'm getting sick of this.

Why must he change the starting 11 every game? Why must he change the formation every game? We had nothing up front, no service at all and no one seemed to be trying.

I mean, leaving out our 200,000 "star buy" striker after he's back to fitness and played 90 minutes the previous week is nothing short of criminal. In his place was an over the hill, static striker who never got involved and a headless chicken with no first touch.

Foster and Dempsey are two of the worst players for Aberdeen of all time. Dempsey actually got booed by both sets of fans when he came on. That's how irreversibly shite he is. And i'm still hoarse from shouting at Foster. Great choice giving him a new contract, Jimmy :down::down:

I felt sorry for Griffin being shoved at right back. And Macualy gets off as he's just a kid who has to learn. Seve and Clark should have been helping him and driving him on.

Anderson should leave in my opinion, as he's so much better than the rest of the shite we have just now. He deserves to be playing (and captaining) a better team. I mean, what must he be thinking? Is it really worth it?

I hope we don't make top six now, as we don't deserve to be there. And hopefully Willie would think twice about Calderwood.

Drive to Dunfermline and 19 a ticket. One shot on target. First corner of the game in 88 minutes. Snoyl coming on with a broken hand for 20 minutes and running more than the rest of the team put together. Beat 1 - 0 by the second bottom team. What a fucking joke.

Was anyone else unlucky enough to have witnessed that pure and utter shite?

A disgrace to Aberdeen.

:swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Dunfermline 1-0 Aberdeen

Dundee United 3-1 Lavvy

Motherwell 3-1 Satan's Revolting XI

The perfect day. Up to the dizzy heights of 10th place, 10 points clear of Lavvy and now above The Scum in the table. Hampden here I come.

Guest neil ex
Christ' date=' Yousef, aren't you glad we didn't go?[/quote']

I'll probably regret going along on Saturday! Livi will have to try and win up here this time though surely (could you imagine how sickening that would be if they did win - at least it would be more entertaining than the last time they were up here!)

Hopefully the Pars can get another win on Sunday..

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'll probably regret going along on Saturday! Livi will have to try and win up here this time though surely (could you imagine how sickening that would be if they did win - at least it would be more entertaining than the last time they were up here!)

Hopefully the Pars can get another win on Sunday..

Aye, beating Livi would be much appreciated by me.

I certainly hope so, and that's jolly sporting of you to say so, even if it's only so you could rip the piss out of Larsen B.

Guest neil ex
Aye' date=' beating Livi would be much appreciated by me.

I certainly hope so, and that's jolly sporting of you to say so, even if it's only so you could rip the piss out of Larsen B.[/quote']

I'm going for a 2-0 win for the Dons. I have actually lost a bit of optimism, but I really don't think Livi are good enough to come up here and win. Might be possible though if Livi score first and frustrate the Dons..

I've nothing against Dunfermline, and I hate the old firm. It's as simple as that.

Seeing as you brought his name up, I wonder if Larsen B will be at Hampden on Sunday? None of the green and white glory hunters I know are going..

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Seeing as you brought his name up' date=' I wonder if Larsen B will be at Hampden on Sunday? None of the glory hunters I know are going..[/quote']

I know one Tim who's going, her dad runs a Celtic Supporter's Club called (cringe/shudder) the "Grampian Emeralds". Revolting.

I'm getting a bad feeling about the game now, hearing all this "let's win it for Jinky" bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...

Last two fixtures of the season. I like the look of our chances.... A win against Livi might even take us into the top 6 alone, if Hibs and Rangers get results. Our goal difference is looking pretty good too!!

ICT v Aberdeen

Livi v ICT

--------------------------------------------------------------

ICT v ABERDEEN

ABERDEEN v Hibs

--------------------------------------------------------------

MOTHERWELL v Livi

Rangers v MOTHERWELL

1 Celtic 30 51 76

2 Hearts 31 34 62

3 Rangers 31 21 56

4 Kilmarnock 31 7 51

5 Hibernian 31 11 49

6 Inverness CT 31 9 43

7 Aberdeen 31 1 42

8 Motherwell 31 -5 41

9 Dundee Utd 31 -15 32

10 Dunfermline 31 -33 22

11 Falkirk 31 -31 21

12 Livingston 30 -50 12

Dons game today was dump.....To be honets the ref was pretty awful.

Foster was fukin shite, what was he doin? i dont know what Jimmy doin havin Foster playin on the right wing! a mean with Mackie on the bench. Keep Jamie Smith on the wing where he was playin well and take the injured Crawford off and put Mackie on upfront!! easy sub! but no, an also Snoyl off when eventually Mackie comes on, Snoyl didnt look tired or anythin, apart from Lovell, Snoyl was the only one comin close to scorin!!

Very negative tactics from Jimmy

What a fuckin farce.

For starters, Clark at left back. Why?

Second - Dempsey - In general - Why?

Third - Foster - summed up his Aberdeen career so far by running past two defenders to the by - line then falling on his arse in his attempt to kick it. Ricky, it's not personal - we just hate you. You can't play football, now fuck off.

We have McFarlene and Griffin sitting on the bench "playing for their futures" according to Jimmy. Well give them a fucking game and let them play for their futures, you dickhead. I would have given both of them deals before I gave Foster and even McCaulay new deals. Griffin has played more football than both of them this season and has proven himself as fit and can obviously play in a number of positions. McFarlene hasn't had the same chance, but he's clearly so much better than Dempsey and Foster in midfield. I simply cannot fathom why Claderwood rates Dempsey and Foster so highly. They really are two terrible players.

Severin is not interested anymore - hasn't been since he signed his new deal to be fair.

Lovell was playing the best football of his Dons career and grabbed two great striker's goals then was starved of any sort of service for the remainder of the game. Did we actually get a shot on target in the second half?

And has anyone else noticed that Mackie is absolutely fucking gash nowadays?

Never a free kick which led to thier second goal, but let's not blame the terrible refeereing - we were shite after our two goals.

Let's get a mangager who picks the team on merit and plays a settled formation every week. And doesn't blame the players for poor performances every week when they clearly have no idea what they are doing.

Top six looks ever more doubtful now.

Thank God we are getting the train at 9 on Saturday - I doubt I'll remember anything about the game. Could be advantageous.

Is this an improvement from Paterson? What does Willie make of all this?