Uncle: why?

Dad: sometime the toilets dont have any toilet paper

Uncle: Good thinking

Me: Nah there's always loads i'm sure

Dad: Not if there's druggies around Mike, they'll use it all

Me: hahaha what for?!

Dad: Mopping up blood

Dads....what WILL they say next?!

When i was out visiting my parents in Florida in December, i would sit out in the garage smoking me cigs and listening to my music. However, i had gone back inside and had left the stereo on in the garage. I was yapping away to my mum when my dad came bursting into the house eyes wide open and clutching his chest. Turned out, he had walked into the garage to hear some good old scottish bagpipes, and was impressed that i was FINALLY listening to "proper music"....so my dad being my dad, thought he'd try and impress the neighbours also by turning up the volume on the stereo full blast!....only to find that the song was Shoots and Ladders by KoRn, and it kicked in just as my dad was right by the stereo up full blast....he wasnt so impressed then. I honestly thought he was gona have a heart attack!! haha, but i still nearly pissed myself laughing my ass off at him! the eegit.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

At the carboot sale

Uncle: Excuse me, could you take that out of the box (pointing at ornament)

Lady: Ok, sure

Uncle: Oh thats very nice.......how much do you want for the box? (tatty cardboard)

Lady stands confused and uncle walks away laughing

A while ago at a butchers

Uncle: Have you got any chicken legs?

Butcher: Oh yes son, plenty of legs.....how much do you want?

Uncle: You should go and see a doctor

Uncle walks away giggling

My family rules!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

The one parental saying that cracks me up is the one often used to deal with an agitated/excitable/unruly kid on the bus. They say "Now, sit nicely". How the fuck do you sit nicely? I think it's a "nice" way of saying to sit there stock-still and to shut the fuck up.

At the carboot sale

Uncle: Excuse me' date=' could you take that out of the box (pointing at ornament)

[b']Lady: Ok, sure

Uncle: Oh thats very nice.......how much do you want for the box? (tatty cardboard)

Lady stands confused and uncle walks away laughing

A while ago at a butchers

Uncle: Have you got any chicken legs?

Butcher: Oh yes son, plenty of legs.....how much do you want?

Uncle: You should go and see a doctor

Uncle walks away giggling

My family rules!

You have the worst uncle ever! But in a good way :D

The one parental saying that cracks me up is the one often used to deal with an agitated/excitable/unruly kid on the bus. They say "Now' date=' sit nicely". How the fuck do you sit nicely? I think it's a "nice" way of saying to sit there stock-still and to shut the fuck up.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, so fucking true.

One family holiday to Greek isle of Skiathos. Myself, my mum and my brother are walking back to the apartment and my dad is 20 yards ahead of us, as usual. Out of the blue, this little Greek kid, about 15 or so, on a bicycle loses control and crashes rite in to the back of my dads leg. A big tyre mark up the back of his leg, a shocked and angry look on his face, the kid says in a panic, close to tears "Are you ok sir? So sorry sir"(He had surprisingly good english!). My dad's response was timeless, "Watch fit yer daein'!" That cracked me up! How the hell is this Greek boy going to understand his lecture if you've just given it in broad doric?! Tool!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
mum: what are you and darren doing tonight?

me: making love (sarcastically- but secretly hoping so)

mum: you don't know how! i'll get you a video tape.

hahaha excellent!

edit: I can lend you loads of tapes.......sadly