aberdeen-music

Everyone must check out this fucking amazing band

rune

Guest Page 99

Sounds too much like a Neurosis for my liking. Yes they are a good band but the similarities to 'Through Silver In Blood' era Neurosis pisses me right off, especialy as bands like Cult of Luna are dragging this genre into new depths.

I'm right in thinking this is thye other' date=' other, other band from that Murder One vocalist, yeah? Don't think it sounds too much like Neurosis myslef - much more in the Irom Monkey vein.

I like 'em.[/quote']

Yeah my thoughts too and yeah paul catten from murder one does the vocals. I think they are so tight and intense, i really like his style. Also with the style that they play, i would say they sound like bongzilla and early mistress

yea i agree, certainly more akin to iron monkey than neurosis. though not a monkey rip off by any means.

i don't really get the cult of luna or neurosis reference. it's vaguely similar in that it's heavy and slow but nothing more than that.

gotta love the doom.

Looks like the joke is on you' date=' simply by posting an ignorant remark on a thread that has nothing to do with your ego[/quote']

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're an idiot

Guest Page 99

heh, I take back my neurosis comment. I had been listening to their albums in repeat for the whole day so they were the only thing musical on my mind. I agree with the Iron Monkey thing, although nobody will ever beat Johhny Morrow for crazy sludge vocals.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're an idiot

Looks like some people will never grow up or learn from their own ignorance. Your post is proof that you are a complete moron with nothing good to say.

I think it says it all that whenever i make a valid point and you respond with off topic ignorance that it really justifies that you are so very immature.

Looks like some people will never grow up or learn from their own ignorance. Your post is proof that you are a complete moron with nothing good to say.

I think it says it all that whenever i make a valid point and you respond with off topic ignorance that it really justifies that you are so very immature.

ignorent? three words assmunch "pot" "kettle" and "black" christ i doubt there is anyone in the world as easy to wind up as you