aberdeen-music

Everyone must check out this fucking amazing band

rune

Guest Page 99
Looks like the joke is on you' date=' simply by posting an ignorant remark on a thread that has nothing to do with your ego[/quote']

Actualy in these threads the joke continues to be on you. You sit behind your computer desk preaching ridiculous elitism and underground morals, and all the time you can never drag your ass to a single underground gig that occurs within aberdeen.

Were you at the smackdown gig? No.

Were you at the final drakes gig with Narcosis? No.

Actualy in these threads the joke continues to be on you. You sit behind your computer desk preaching ridiculous elitism and underground morals' date=' and all the time you can never drag your ass to a single underground gig that occurs within aberdeen.

You therefore are a fucking hipocrite and I think you should continue to use these forums, so that we can all laugh at how actualy stupid you really are.[/quote']

No offence but that post makes you sound equally as daft.

Sorry to be different but I am going to comment only on the song!

It has a bluesy Sabbathy vibe. I like the riffs. Maybe a bit of Cathedral as well. Not so keen on the vocals, a bit hardcoreish (I could imagine Glen Danzig do this with conviction). I dont dislike the vox, it just seems like a hardcore vocalist doing vox for the wrong band.

Guitar sound is muddy (although this may be the required effect), please dont compare this band to Neurosis, they sound nothing like them.

6/10.

Guest Page 99
No offence but that post makes you sound equally as daft.

The end statement I can understand, but to be honest the rest of it is in my opinion right enough.

He doesn't add anything what so ever to the 'underground'. I have never seen, or heard of him being in Drakes at all. Even though in many previous threads he has waxed lyrical about how it was a far better venue than the other aberdeen venues, and how all the 'scene kid's would never go there as it wasn't 'cool' enough. Heck I saw a few of these so called 'scene kids' at the final drakes gig. A gig which he neither attended nor showed interest in attending.

He simply sits on these boards and preaches musicaly elitist morals to everyone, and tells everyone how they are all ignorant, and not as 'TR00' as him. Which is utter nonsense considering most people on here could'nt give a fuck about underground music, because it is most definatly not for everyone. Those who do actualy like this kind of music at least go to gigs/form bands, and try to actualy do somthing with their music/lives, instead being of a pedantic musical elitists. Unlike him.

Although after this I will refrain from writing such things in posts, as it's not worth the time or the effort.

Guest Page 99
Sorry to be different but I am going to comment only on the song!

It has a bluesy Sabbathy vibe. I like the riffs. Maybe a bit of Cathedral as well. Not so keen on the vocals' date=' a bit hardcoreish (I could imagine Glen Danzig do this with conviction). I dont dislike the vox, it just seems like a hardcore vocalist doing vox for the wrong band.

Guitar sound is muddy (although this may be the required effect), please dont compare this band to Neurosis, they sound nothing like them.

6/10.[/quote']

Heh, Paul Catten's vocals kinda annoy me as well. He ruined the Murder One e.p for me.

I'll take it you've heard Iron Monkey? They are a far superior band with better vocals.

Heh' date=' Paul Catten's vocals kinda annoy me as well. He ruined the Murder One e.p for me.

I'll take it you've heard Iron Monkey? They are a far superior band with better vocals.[/quote']

I agree. Yes Iron Monkey are very good.

This band arent bad, Im sure they will improve in time

Actualy in these threads the joke continues to be on you. You sit behind your computer desk preaching ridiculous elitism and underground morals' date=' and all the time you can never drag your ass to a single underground gig that occurs within aberdeen.

You therefore are a fucking hipocrite and I think you should continue to use these forums, so that we can all laugh at how actualy stupid you really are.[/quote']

hmm, i don't think rune's done anything in this thread to warrent the abuse he's received. people just jumped on him for no reason on this one and while i know he's been abusive and unreasonable in the past he really didn't do anything in this thread before demon of the fall, mel and yourself have attacked him. all he did was recommend a band, and it was a good recommendation. i've had disagreements with the guy in the past too but unless it's warrented i think folks should let it go.

i'm sure the moderators will take an interest in this thread if it carries on like this.

Your ego has nothing to do with lazarus blackstar. Page99? or should i say a song ruined heh.

Nick change just so you think think your smart and for me not to realise who you are. Good one. You critisize me, claiming you know where i go and what i do. Is that all that consumes your small brain? It wouldnt really suprise me in the least as i have seen you and your girl friend talking about me behind my back. How pathetic can you get talking about a forum and the people on it. You really are small minded person with little to think about