aberdeen-music

Tape/CD swap club.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right' date=' I've not been on here for a few days, so one question: When did this change from everyone meeting together to people leaving cd's for just one person and not meeting anyone?[/quote']

It's not very likely that all 32 people would be available at the same time every week for a swap meeting. I know for sure that myself, Jimr, Spencer, UZI and KarmaTsunami work different shifts every week.

If people want to arrange a meet-up to talk about CD's and swap or whatever, then that's fine, but I'm not organising it.

You make your cd, you pass it to the person below you, next week you pass the ccd you've been given to the person below you and so on. If you no longer wish to be a part of this, let the person above and below you know.

Guest pop-notmyface

Holly, i have a suggestion....

okay, you could maybe start a new thread where the participants in the tape/cd swap can post like little reviews of the cds they received, like what they liked about each track, or what they didn't like, and give it an overall score based on personal opinion. then the person who made the cd can submit a tracklist... i don't know, what do you think?

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Ollie you silly bandano.

Just make a few copies of your CD and you'll be all good.

I'm giving it (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha) to Malc later on so i'm expecting an insult about it in Exodus later tonight.