aberdeen-music

why has your precious moshulu turned so crap!!???!!

Guest Jay Johnson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jay Johnson

Hey dudes i'm sorry for insulting your haven of mosh!!! But come on don't threaten me!!! It will be a waste of time!!! You p[robably wont see me in moshulu that often as i don't like it, and that is my opinion!!! Sorry!!! But if you do say hello!! I;m sorry my little discussion has caused such raw emotion from people. The palace is dead and moshulu is the only club to go to FACT!! oh well eh?

and to mr paranoid and his mate Dave i hope to see you out i think i know who you are but at least i have the balls not to hide behind an internet name!!!!

anyway what the fuck right i have an opinion some one else will have another thats life!!!

bye

Well I held back earlier, but, are you a complete idiot? really?

no one has put any emotion into this other than you. you are indeed entitles to your opinion, and thus we are entitled to disagree...

so just, shh

Originally posted by Jay Johnson

and to mr paranoid and his mate Dave i hope to see you out i think i know who you are but at least i have the balls not to hide behind an internet name!!!!

*yawn*

You *think* you know who they are. They might be big scary bastards who know six different martial arts disciplines and who could throw you to the floor two hundred and seventy seven different ways. You don't know that, do you?

Chill man, there won't be any 'fucking up' of people around here, what on earth would it achieve? I'm simply telling you that it might not be such a wise idea as to throw your words around because there's always someone bigger, there's always someone harder who might just take offence to what you're saying.

Maybe we should have a 'fuck shit up' night somewhere, in which there's a pit and people get to beat each other up to music..last man standing wins kinda thing - and we can have a 'king of the pit' title made of cardboard to celebrate their achievement in being the 'baddest motherfucker ever to step in a pit'. :p

*turns overactive imagination off*

Guest Jay Johnson

oh well i feel i may of dug myself a little hole here!!!

i only stated an opinion to start with lets not get all agressive about it!!

My girlfriend was out on Saturday just past and she really likes moshulu!!! so we have differing opinions too!!! so does the whole world i can't really be bothered with this site or discussion anymore!!! So i won't be checking this forum no more so anymore threats etc... will never be picked up by me sorry guys how about when i'm next in moshulu we have a few beers and a laugh!!! I'm getting too old for this shit anyway!!!

Oh and i just went to the doc the other day slipped a disc in my back bmxing!!! it's fucked nae moshing more me!!! but then again who ever listens to docters eh? Hope you guys cool off and we can settle this nicely!!! Cause i'm bored of agressive abusive threats from people i am a nice person just get to know me!!!

This may seem like a real pussy reply but i'm sore, real sore!!! And i'm more scared of my girlfriend than you lot!!! she will kill me if i slip to my old ways again,

take it easy

posted from a very sore, quite depressed jay!!

i do request music fagget!!

thats if the dj's ever play more than 2 songs in a row you can mosh too!!!

Well if you request songs and they don't get played that's eother because you're asking for something thats innapropriate to the night or its late on and it's too obscure and no one will dance. Since I know all the DJ's (and I am one myself) I know that if you request a song, it will almost always get played. As for saying the music's shit, well that's all a matter of opinion and a DJ can only play the songs that have people dancing and have been requested. Generally, week to week it's mostly the same stuff getting requested every time and so the same songs get played (well, for Caged and, to a lesser extent, Bond*age anyway). That's just the way it is. It was like that at the Palace (trust me, I worked there) and its like that at Moshulu.

And, if you're so frustrated about not getting to mosh, go and see bands. Then you can mosh till your hearts content. Personally I get quite annoyed seeing people trying to dance and getting pushed about by people who are "moshing" but hey, thats just me.

Oh and using words like "faggot" in your arguments to nothing to strengthen your point. It just comes across as ignorant.

Still hope I made some sense....

See you at Caged..... :headbang:

James

oh well i feel i may of dug myself a little hole here!!!

i only stated an opinion to start with lets not get all agressive about it!!

My girlfriend was out on Saturday just past and she really likes moshulu!!! so we have differing opinions too!!! so does the whole world i can't really be bothered with this site or discussion anymore!!! So i won't be checking this forum no more so anymore threats etc... will never be picked up by me sorry guys how about when i'm next in moshulu we have a few beers and a laugh!!! I'm getting too old for this shit anyway!!!

Oh and i just went to the doc the other day slipped a disc in my back bmxing!!! it's fucked nae moshing more me!!! but then again who ever listens to docters eh? Hope you guys cool off and we can settle this nicely!!! Cause i'm bored of agressive abusive threats from people i am a nice person just get to know me!!!

This may seem like a real pussy reply but i'm sore, real sore!!! And i'm more scared of my girlfriend than you lot!!! she will kill me if i slip to my old ways again,

take it easy

posted from a very sore, quite depressed jay!!

it's cool, and why are you going to stop checking this forums?

i was personally just backing up a friend...

so dont take my post to heart..

sorry to hear about your slipped disc...

Originally posted by Johnny Mac

ross NEVER plays anything me or anyone else i know requests ;)

uselss :dunce:

Thats cos you request shite Mr Mac :p

Oh...and Johnson (I assume its Johnson as in Tom and Tim etc) try living in Glasgow with only the Cathouse...its crap... Moshulu is about 100 times better....

And I can't be bothered replying to earlier comments..its all been said already.

Originally posted by rach

Thats cos you request shite Mr Mac :p

Oh...and Johnson (I assume its Johnson as in Tom and Tim etc) try living in Glasgow with only the Cathouse...its crap... Moshulu is about 100 times better....

And I can't be bothered replying to earlier comments..its all been said already.

I agree with the above comments.The only worthwhile feature of the cathouse was the last man standing conest(which I won the last time I was in)Moshulu is far better:band:

My complaint about Moshulu is the underagers.

It's terrible, and they are pretty fucking obvious. Do something about them, I'm sure they don't spend too much money once they're inside anyways, there's only so many drinks you can buy with your paper-round money.

Guest suicide_makeover
Originally posted by Lester Burnham

It's terrible, and they are pretty fucking obvious. Do something about them, I'm sure they don't spend too much money once they're inside anyways, there's only so many drinks you can buy with your paper-round money.

Clubs will always be full of seventeen year olds, until they start requesting ID from EVERYONE! If only people who "look under 18" get checked out, seventeen/sixteen year olds will slip by. It's always been that way.

Did you go underage?

Originally posted by suicide_makeover

Clubs will always be full of seventeen year olds, until they start requesting ID from EVERYONE! If only people who "look under 18" get checked out, seventeen/sixteen year olds will slip by. It's always been that way.

Did you go underage?

This is very true. i started going out to clubs when i was anything but legal, and not just for alcohol. it can be irritating but you've gotta get over it because it's always gonna happen. and they're generally not harming anyone anyway.

I love the complaints by folk who have only just truned 18 themselves. I wonder how long you've been coming to Moshulu? I also wonder if you've been ID'd lately, since we've cracked down on the subject?

Your eighteen and 2 months old according to your profile. What has happened in the last three months to make you a completely different person?

We are cracking down a bit, but come on, I understand someone who;s 25 griping about underagers but not someone who came of age two months ago.

*EDIT*

I just realised your post may well have been in jest :O