aberdeen-music

Introduction courses to Midi Sequencing & Multitrack Recording

Guest Startex

Guest Startex

:angel:Foyer Music will soon be running a series of short courses in association with Aberdeen College. The courses will be Introduction to Midi Sequencing and Introduction to Multi-track Recording If you are interested please get in touch straight away as we are now putting together a list of students. The courses will be acredited by the college but you'll just have to turn up and take part to pass.

There won't be any exams! :cheers: At this stage I just need to know if people are interested.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Startex

Not sure yet when they'll run but I suspect it will be in the evenings. First I need to know if folk are interested. It will be very basic. It's an introduction for dunce's like myself who know sfa about midi sequencing and multitrack recording. Anyone else interested?

Guest Startex

I'm assured by the college that it will be pretty cheap but don't yet know. The funding came from Communities Scotland which was set up to improve community living etc. The College are always trying to get people to do these courses so hopefully it will be as cheap as... a very cheap thing! :D

We're planning to run each course for about 2 hours one night per week over 6 weeks. Well that was the plan anyway. I'm stll waiting to find out who the college will get to teach it. Once they decide that it will be all go. It does sound like there will be enough people interested. I'm hoping that we can keep the classes as small as possible, like just 6 people in each class, which will improve things. If you don't get onto the first one, don't freak out as you should be able to get on the next one!

• 3 weeks later...