aberdeen-music

Minor Threat/Nike Ordeal

Stephen

quite slim probably' date=' they've retracted the advert and apologised fully no need for them to pay any money really. i doubt dischord would even take money from them if it was offered and i'm sure it wasn't what dischord were after either.[/quote']

and like I said, the "designer" would never be used again...cheeky fucker.

Guest Gasss
quite slim probably' date=' they've retracted the advert and apologised fully no need for them to pay any money really. i doubt dischord would even take money from them if it was offered and i'm sure it wasn't what dischord were after either.[/quote']

Perhaps this was the intention from the start. I mean, look how much publicity this whole affair has generated.

Just continue living in your own little small igsignificant reality then........

It really depends how you define significance. Significant to whom exactly? It could be said that we're all living in our own "little small insignificant reality". How many of us self-actualise in the course of our lifetimes? How many of us make a difference? It's about one of the most meaningless, cliched statements I have ever read, like really, what the hell does it mean, within the context of Johnny Lucifer's comment?