aberdeen-music

jacko verdict in one hour

Guest Bob Double Jack

financially he's fucked. The last few years he's been spending $20 - $30 million dollars more than he's been taking in. He's been living off loans that he took out with the Beatles Portfolio as security, so if he can't pay them back, he'll lose his main source of income. I can see him selling out majorly in an Elvis style in Vegas (if he doesn't die soon). Sad.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best thing i have ever read....

"They rode rides, went to the zoo, ate whatever they wanted -- candy, ice cream, soda pop," prosecutor Ron Zonen said in closing arguments. "And at night they entered into the world of the forbidden."

I think after reading that...if i saw someone slip on a banana skin tomorrow...i know my life would be totally complete and i could die a happy man....

he should now be put in the dock for making flabby, awful, uninspiring shite records since 1991......

can't put me finger on it but something about the verdict just isnt right, i really didnt expect him to get off completely scot-free.

rumour is a lucrative world tour with his brothers is his next move.

I've been convinced for a long time that there was something seriously mentally wrong with Michael Jackson.

I've been unable to decide wether it was a product of his childhood, and that he really believed he was an 8 year old boy, or he was just a Paedophile grooming young kids.

Unless someone can show that this trial was fixed, I'm happy to now believe

A) - poor guy, mistreated as a kid, causing no harm in the greater scheme of things, just needs some help to distance himself from hangers on and to start living an adult life.

If this was a regular Joe (or Uncle Ernie) getting off the hook, there would be a lynch mob of Sun readers outside waiting to kill him the second he got out...in this case, innocent doesn't prove anything other than a lot of people have been paid top dollar to keep quiet and change their stories....seeing as he is 150 million in the red anyway, who is paying for all the surprise witnesses?!

One of the jury has reportedly said "He may have abused children, but the prosecution failed to prove their case..." what does that tell you? Maybe one or two people can see through the bullshit...

If this was a regular Joe (or Uncle Ernie) getting off the hook' date=' there would be a lynch mob of Sun readers outside waiting to kill him the second he got out...in this case, innocent doesn't prove anything other than a lot of people have been paid top dollar to keep quiet and change their stories....seeing as he is 150 million in the red anyway, who is paying for all the surprise witnesses?!

One of the jury has reportedly said "He may have abused children, but the prosecution failed to prove their case..." what does that tell you? Maybe one or two people can see through the bullshit...[/quote']

But you can't call somebody guilty just because they may have done something, there does need to be some sort of evidence, which there jsut wasn't is this case. It has been obvious for a while that any sane jury would call it not guilty

the prosecution couldn't prove their case beyond reasonable doubt. if the jury had any doubt that jacko committed those crimes they had to find him not guilty. i don't think it was a fix, i think they dropped the ball. but jacko is still innocent of all charges.

i don't think it was as simple as just a family out to extort money from him for cancer treatment. i don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened.

What surprises me is that his own children still live with him. If anyone in this country dangled their baby over a balcony for shits and giggles their kids would be taken straight into care.

I don't think Michael Jackson sexually abused children, I think he really genuinely does still think and act like a child. I think someone who's that mentally unstable should not have full time care of three children. It must be awful for those kids.