aberdeen-music

jacko verdict in one hour

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack
i think as long as he spends a suspicious amount of time alone with vulnerable kids then he'll continue to be accused of things for money. he needs help of some kind i think' date=' he doesn't seem well either mentally or physically just now and now that he is innocent i think it's time for him to reflect and concentrate on sorting out his financial problems i guess.[/quote']

exactly right .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god people why are you so shocked he is not guilty? it was quite obvious the little shit was lying i dont care what anyone says. his mother had a lot to do with it......come on....taking a successful man with a hell of a lot of money....and a woman who has a child with cancer and wants the best treatment for him.....hmmm hello quite obvious from where i was standing.

im glad he was found not guilty of all accounts i knew from start he had done nothing wrong. he's a child at heart who never had a childhood because of his abusive father and childhood success.

oh my god people why are you so shocked he is not guilty? it was quite obvious the little shit was lying i dont care what anyone says. his mother had a lot to do with it......come on....taking a successful man with a hell of a lot of money....and a woman who has a child with cancer and wants the best treatment for him.....hmmm hello quite obvious from where i was standing.

im glad he was found not guilty of all accounts i knew from start he had done nothing wrong. he's a child at heart who never had a childhood because of his abusive father and childhood success.

exactly!

I think the entire US Legal system has royally fucked this one up. They had a chance to sort out this clusterfuck of a man, getting him away from the vultures that surround him, including his family. He so desperately needs to be in therapy, and his only chance of getting it was if the the legal system could have forced it upon him. But instead they tried to prosecute him as a normal citizen committing a crime. He's so far removed from a normal citizen that normal rules just don't seem to apply. Remember that this is the man who did this -

sq-michael-baby-balcony-cnn.jpg

not to mention freely admitting on tv to sharing his bed with children. Imagine if he was some bloke on your street saying that, he'd be in Peterhead Prison before he could get his trousers on. But to try Jackson on whether or not he 'knowingly' broke the law or not is absurd. He doesn't even know black from white, let alone right from wrong.

Now though, the message is out to him, his entourage, and all his fans that this is normal, and legal, behaviour. That helps absolutely no-one.

Jacko is indeed a bit fucked up but i didn't think he was a paedophile, in trials like that you can generally tell if they're guilty or not from the outset and I was never sure about Jacko, and neither was the media - I can't wait to see what the pathetic Daily Mail have to say now after months of slagging him and claiming he was definitely guilty.

As for the scum who accused him, the majority were white trash - for example Gavin Arvizu who could only remember two ocassions in 'any detail', despite claiming Jackson abused him on 8 different ocassions. Sounds to me like his parents put him up to it. Plus it's interesting that the parents were prepared to let their children sleep in Jacko's bed and only kicked up a fuss about it once they worked out they could make a quick buck.

Thank fuck the jury saw through it.

Mike

good point, just what i was thinking. He does need help but i dont think anyone can help him really. He does not understand what is right and what is wrong. He has always been in the spotlight since he was a kid and he will probally continue to be hounded by the press and no doubt more legal cases.

either way...Jackos ruined now..hes totally bankrupt..there'll be a lot of stigma hanging over him...its a shame.

hes not bankrupt, he still has a 50% share in a musical copyright company that owns most of the beetles hits and other well known artists, hes in an estimated $240 debt, his assest are worth more their for he isnt bankrupt

hes not bankrupt' date=' he still has a 50% share in a musical copyright company that owns most of the beetles hits and other well known artists, hes in an estimated $240 debt, his assest are worth more their for he isnt bankrupt[/quote']

sorry...i was mistaken!

he did have to sell the rights to some songs and stuff tho!