aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an absolute tragedy if people keep in Maxwell in place of Science.

The British public always fall for idiot 'Geezers' like Maxwell. Anyone who has sex or whatever he did on TV with a girl he barely knows in a room full of virtual strangers, then attempts to attack someone for complaining, shouldn't be allowed on TV.

Science is just about the only intelligent person on the programme, he's been speaking about the solar system, class politics and the finer points of Johnny Cash, whilst Maxwell has been getting pissed on Cider and shagging a girl who "doesn't like immigrants". But still the Great British public will still vote him to stay.

For goodness sake, they've just cut a genuinely interesting conversation between Science and Kemal about Cubase and how Science makes music etc, so we can listen to Anthony and Maxwell discuss "drilling the arse of girls".

Who's in charge of editing this? an exhumed Benny Hill?

Update - Science just asked Big Brother to save his improvised raps so he can use them when he gets out. The man is an entertainment goldmine.

Guest MarkJDelaney

Science can be really cool and smart at times, but for the rest of the time he acts like a kid with a loud mouth.

There's no way Makosi is pregnant! Nat, don't believe it. Even if Anthony was really excited he couldn't have came in the few seconds that they appeared to be having sex in.

Science can be really cool and smart at times' date=' but for the rest of the time he acts like a kid with a loud mouth.

There's no way Makosi is pregnant! Nat, don't believe it. Even if Anthony was really excited he couldn't have came in the few seconds that they appeared to be having sex in.[/quote']

it takes like a week or something to actully get pregnant so she is sooo just in it for attention. i cant stand her!!!

Guest bluesxman
it takes like a week or something to actully get pregnant so she is sooo just in it for attention. i cant stand her!!!

Well unless she has some strange powers and can just, like, tell, is she possibly just realising she was shagged at the worst possible time in her cycle? I would imagine an illegitimate child could spell the end of Big Brother if she is pregnant.

Imagine being the kid who gets to go round saying 'My Mummy and Daddy drank too much and shagged on National Television for about ten seconds and my Daddy denies it ever happened and my Mummy also wanted to shag this other guy because he shagged this other girl she hated and wanted to get one over on her but the guy wasn't interested so Mummy just snogged this Irish girl and settled for a second best shag'

ROFLOL I like your take, you should write for one of the National papers, the readers would love your take on the "Big Brother" baby.

:O

Well unless she has some strange powers and can just' date=' like, tell, is she possibly just realising she was shagged at the worst possible time in her cycle? I would imagine an illegitimate child could spell the end of Big Brother if she is pregnant.

Imagine being the kid who gets to go round saying 'My Mummy and Daddy drank too much and shagged on National Television for about ten seconds and my Daddy denies it ever happened and my Mummy also wanted to shag this other guy because he shagged this other girl she hated and wanted to get one over on her but the guy wasn't interested so Mummy just snogged this Irish girl and settled for a second best shag'[/quote']

i didnt like science to start and i still dont like him as much as some but i hope it is maxwell who goes out. science is annoying because of his childish arguements etc but he is consderate like washing the bins.

although maxwell did go out of his way to make Eugene feel better after failing the task, then he was a dick again with the toilet brush holder...

science is annoying because of his childish arguements etc but he is consderate like washing the bins.

When they showed footage of all the housemates inside discussing sexual positions or something, and then the camera cut to Science outside building a sand castle with the voice over "Science has been outside building sandcastles for three hours"... he was the winner for me.