aberdeen-music

Storybook Glen Vigilante Group

psydoll

whats the point? it would be such a waste of time "patrolling" the perimeter of story book glen, you would probably get so bored in doing it you would end up going in there anyway

if your up for not being gays. we dont vandalise the place - and you know that already cause nothing has been the the papers, apart from the chainsaw incident which i admit was a bit o.t.t

plus we have the permission of the land owner so :p

whats the point? it would be such a waste of time "patrolling" the perimeter of story book glen' date=' you would probably get so bored in doing it you would end up going in there anyway

if your up for not being gays, im sure youd be quite welcome to join us however. we dont vandalise the place - and you know that already cause nothing has been the the papers, apart from the chainsaw incident which i admit was a bit o.t.t

plus we have the permission of the land owner so :p[/quote']

boredom doesn't come into question, when you're out protecting so many childhood dreams.

whats the point? it would be such a waste of time "patrolling" the perimeter of story book glen' date=' you would probably get so bored in doing it you would end up going in there anyway

if your up for not being gays, im sure youd be quite welcome to join us however. we dont vandalise the place - and you know that already cause nothing has been the the papers, apart from the chainsaw incident which i admit was a bit o.t.t

plus we have the permission of the land owner so :p[/quote']

if we're not being gays? are you fucking 12? gonna call us all chicken and make clucking noises next?

why would you have a chainsaw in there anyway if not to destroy something?

what a load of shit. you guys are so rebellious going to a fucking kiddie theme park with tellytubbies in it for a party. my my, what awesome fun you must all have. i'll bet you'll all down your cider and laugh as you each take turns to be sick in the three bears porridge or something and then go streaking past a teenage mutant ninja turtle. sounds like a richt laff min ken.

i don't think anyone would seriously patrol storybook glen to stop people vandalising it(hell i don't even care for the place, my gf worked there and hated) but i think we're just trying to suggest a more constructive use of everyone who breaks in there's time.

if we're not being gays? are you fucking 12? gonna call us all chicken and make clucking noises next?

why would you have a chainsaw in there anyway if not to destroy something?

what a load of shit. you guys are so rebellious going to a fucking kiddie theme park with tellytubbies in it for a party. my my' date=' what awesome fun you must all have. i'll bet you'll all down your cider and laugh as you each take turns to be sick in the three bears porridge or something and then go streaking past a teenage mutant ninja turtle. sounds like a richt laff min ken.

i don't think anyone would seriously patrol storybook glen to stop people vandalising it(hell i don't even care for the place, my gf worked there and hated) but i think we're just trying to suggest a more constructive use of everyone who breaks in there's time.[/quote']

haha your quite funny actually and no...were not 12, no we dont act like 12 year olds.

And that chainsaw comment was so unrelavent cause someone DID do that, but we dont.

we dont go there to have a party...we only go there cause we sometimes camp just up from troll land. Yea...awesome fun isnt quite the word, considering we dont do anything to the place. OH YEA! we love to down our cider, throw up in the bear porridge and steak past the teenage mutant ninja turtle! joke. Cider is pretty rank as far as drink goes, weve only had it once and it was shit so didnt take it again. Throwing up there would just be sad and steaking past the turtle...well, dont you think that would be a stupid idea in scotland, i do

yea....constructive use...well im sure you have a fantastic time on friday nights sitting on your computer posting shit to people

haha your quite funny actually and no...were not 12' date=' no we dont act like 12 year olds.

And that chainsaw comment was so unrelavent cause someone DID do that, but we dont.

we dont go there to have a party...we only go there cause we sometimes camp just up from troll land. Yea...awesome fun isnt quite the word, considering we dont do anything to the place. OH YEA! we love to down our cider, throw up in the bear porridge and steak past the teenage mutant ninja turtle! joke. Cider is pretty rank as far as drink goes, weve only had it once and it was shit so didnt take it again. Throwing up there would just be sad and steaking past the turtle...well, dont you think that would be a stupid idea in scotland, i do

yea....constructive use...well im sure you have a fantastic time on friday nights sitting on your computer posting shit to people[/quote']

It's Wednesday afternoon not Friday night.

Guest Cowboy Dan
And that chainsaw comment was so unrelavent cause someone DID do that' date=' but we dont.

[/quote']

Do you actually talk like this as well or does your brain just die when your fingers grace the keyboard?