aberdeen-music

storybook glen

catherine

i was chatting to this guy on my uni course last night who said he'd been to aberdeen once before and that was to go to some place with nursey stuff like pinoceo (sp), gaint shoes and things where you stuck your head in and took photos. turns put he was meaning story book glen. brought back childhood memories and memories from midnight hide and seek two summers ago *sighs*

Haha that brings back memories of a friend's 16th birthday when we all got drunk in the middle of there... and she ended up throwing up in the toilets.

I was standing outside the cubicle with this young mum standing next to me hearing my friend puking her guts up and turning to me to say "There's alot of it going around at the moment isn't there?" I smiled and replied: "Yeah, she's not been feeling right all morning" ;)

Oh dear.

It might be kinda creepy going now actually unless you've got a kid of your own or some kind of young relative to take.

I went on that midnight excursion a couple of years ago and there was definately something sinister looking about papa bear's crumbling painted smile as he kept Goldilocks shut up in his log cabin. Troll Kingdom still gave me the shivers.

It might be kinda creepy going now actually unless you've got a kid of your own or some kind of young relative to take.

I can hear the old people whispering about kiddie-fiddlers behind your back almost now...

;)

would it not be the old people that would be whispered about? they'd probably look more creepy