aberdeen-music

Whats the worst songs on the airwaves just now?

Anyone else here have to suffer the wrath of the radio at their work. I get 8 hours of shite. Heres my current worst

* Destiny's Child - Girl (this just sounds like a bunch of munters bitching and moaning in front of a microphone, this really does give me a headache)

* Natasha Beddingfield - these words (she says a very soul-less "I love you" about 500 times too much in this), ITS JUST COME ON! ARGH!

* Akon - lonely (dont need to say why this is annoying)

* Eminem - mockingbird (lyrics are wrist slittingly vomit inducingly bad)

* Charlotte Church - Crazy Chick ( see above )

* My Chemical Romance - Helena (vocallist sucks)

What do you hate?

Guest Neubeatz
Anyone else here have to suffer the wrath of the radio at their work.

What station is that Keilan???

Sounds awful to have to endure that. :(

I'm going to have to go with the new Oasis shite as well' date=' hearing it every three hours on Virgin Radio is a pain in the ass, as soon as they are finished the contest to win tickets to an oasis gig and the isle of white festival the better.[/quote']

Not going to be at the fabled Exodus playback of the new album on Friday then? ;)

Okay. Now I see why everyone hates that Akon track so much. It makes Usher sound fantastic.

Not going to be at the fabled Exodus playback of the new album on Friday then? ;)

Okay. Now I see why everyone hates that Akon track so much. It makes Usher sound fantastic.

Thankfully not, i would rather have my ears syringed with acid then have to listen to that crap.

I hate Oasis and everything they stand for although i will admit to liking a few of their songs and owning whats the story.

I'm seeking out this Akon track. Everyone seems to hate it so much that I get the feeling that I just have to hear it at least once. Someone on MSN is bound to have it such is the taste of some of my associates ;)

It sounds like the mice from Babe singing, "i'm so loney... ." with a guy singing over the top of it.

I don't hate it. There are worse songs.

Guest bluesxman

Luckily I never have to listen to the radio, I sit at work with me i pod on so I can choose what to listen to!

Have to agree that the Crazy Frog is pish, and Lyla is crap. I never totally write off Oasis tho, usually a couple of decent tracks on each album, but think i'll go back to waiting for the fiver copies in FOPP to investigate!

Gwen Stefani doesn't bother me too much but I looked at the 2nd hand copy of her album in One Up yesterday, she seems to be working down the track listing for the single releases!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

mario - let me love you (autotuned pish - for a style of music that is based entirely around the vocals you'd think that the wee plumbing bastard could sing a fucking note or two)

If you listen to radio all day, of course its going o be shit. Even Virgin with their no repeat 9 to 5. Its still the same fucking playlist everyday. Unless you work alone or with someone whos taste in music is the same as yours then your pretty much fucked.

In my old work I was at the other end of the workshop from everyone else so I had the pleasure of bringin my own music and listening to whatever the hell I wanted.

Of course when I was off, everyone else fought over the cd player and when I returned I always had to go look for the fucking thing