aberdeen-music

Who Sucks More, Kaiser Chiefs or Bloc Party?

justincutyou

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bloc Partys album is the best ive heard this year, and paul they def don't sound anything like the strokes. I don't mind kaiser chiefs at all but as liam sed they probs are 'a bad blur'. For this pretty stupid argument then yes bloc party are better and far more talented. Can i just ask, if you do not like bloc party or kaiser chiefs then why post this thread in the first place?

Bloc Party don't resemble the Strokes sound at all!

Maybe the singer's don't sound alike, but the actual songs could be swapped and no-one would even notice. The whole retro-vibe has been done too many times now and the novelty's totally worn off, i fucking hate the trend of trying to get a sound that's straight from the 70s, it's shite and pointless. That song helicopter's the worst of them all, 4 bars, stop, 4 bars, stop.

While i may disagree with what you have said i will defend to the death your right to say it.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

are you shitting me? they sound like a band that plays fruity disco beats, with twangy upstroke guitar parts. a la franz ferdinand and chums. dance rock. you know, the 'other' genre of rock music that's in with the kidz just now? but i tell you, that 'funeral for a friend' band - out of this world! nothing i've ever heard sounds remotely like them! and what's with their fashion sense? black...tshirts? floppy hair? where do those guys get their ideas, huh? come on, you're a director, you tell me

are you shitting me? they sound like a band that plays fruity disco beats' date=' with twangy upstroke guitar parts. a la franz ferdinand and chums. dance rock. you know, the 'other' genre of rock music that's in with the kidz just now? but i tell you, that 'funeral for a friend' band - out of this world! nothing i've ever heard sounds remotely like them! and what's with their fashion sense? black...tshirts? floppy hair? where do those guys get their ideas, huh? come on, you're a director, you tell me[/quote']

fit??? You're not really getting anywhere with that

Kaiser Chiefs are just bloody annoying, and deserve to be at the bottom of a very deep bargain bin. Bloc Party are basic student toss. They both suck in their own ways, but if forced to say which is worse, I'd say Bloc Party on the basis that they are going to be around longer, therefore need more of my hate concentrated into them than what the Kaiser Chiefs do, as they are a shite novelty band, and will fall into obscurity soon.