aberdeen-music

My Chemical Romance

medichi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No basically they are like anyone who has ever been in a band who had a song called Jock Girls.

I thought you were too smart for ignorant generalisations.

I was wrong.

MCR are good there are a few songs which I think are a bit bland but they can write a few good songs.

I've noticed MTV have started to whore them out a bit.

I thought you were too smart for ignorant generalisations.

I was wrong.

MCR are good there are a few songs which I think are a bit bland but they can write a few good songs.

I've noticed MTV have started to whore them out a bit.

I'm actually smart but for the odd ignorant generalisation.

Oh settle down calum. Stop taking everything I say literally. And I think you'll find Karma tsunami and I dont have that different a taste in music

No. You still get right on my tits with just about every post as it happens, so just no.

You may say things as "banter" but I'm still allowed to think it's shite banter.

Also, you know, I know, that you do think you're superior because of the music you listen to.

I didn't want to like them (thought they seemed more about their image than their music) but i must say: I can't help it. I think their singles - which is all i've heard of the band - are good tunes. I also think that although they could be seen as "same old, same old" there are some quite original aspects to their music and some good ideas. From what people tell me their newest album is better than their old one; so who knows? maybe their third album will be unstoppable.

No. You still get right on my tits with just about every post as it happens' date=' so just no.

You may say things as "banter" but I'm still allowed to think it's shite banter.

Also, you know, I know, that you do think you're superior because of the music you listen to.[/quote']

shut up you fucking moron. you are easy to wind up...its as simple as that.

and no, i dont claim to be superior because of the music i listen to, i just enjoy winding up wingy emo kids like yourself

and no' date=' i dont claim to be superior because of the music i listen to, i just enjoy winding up wingy emo kids like yourself[/quote']

Though you would be right to feel superior to him. I do.

Guest haigyman

oh we all do.

Feel as deluded' date=' I mean, superior as you like.[/quote']

oh just shut up.

Fight my puppets' date=' FIGHT!

I really didn't do this on purpose, I'm not that clever.[/quote']

He speaks the truth, he isn't... ;)

Anyways, I saw MCR in 2002 and they were shite then, and saw them this year and they were still shite. Middle class kids playing at fashionbubblegumgothcore. Gerard Way has to be the most irritating man on the planet.

and no' date=' i dont claim to be superior because of the music i listen to, i just enjoy winding up wingy emo kids like yourself[/quote']

Sounds like you're getting wound up there Demon.

Again with the emo jibes, you'd think you'd be able to come up with something new after all this time you've spent berating people for liking music to their own taste.

Put another fucking record on.

Not wound up, just totally sick of you.

MCR are by ugly losers for ugly losers or people who want to be ugly losers just so they can feel that there is something special about them when they are in fact they are mostly boring empty vessels.

3 Cheers is a great album for me - I enjoy it. I saw them on an MTV "making the video" thing and you other guys are all correct - they do seem like a right bunch of whinging dicks!

Jazz, call me "ugly" and a "boring vessel" to my face next time I'm out. Adam will introduce us.

Or you can just keep your big gob shut and avoid making stupid generalisations. You stupid prat.

I like My Chemical Romance.

If Nelson Mandela showed up right now, you'd feel superior to him. You'd probably correct his grammar in order to make him feel foolish and to make yourself look intellectual.

You're just a superior sort of person.

Kindly remove you're swollen head from your arse.

And why shouldn't you?

Oooooohhhhh' date=' hang on! It's because you're an ignorant fuckwit with a superiority complex, isn't it?[/quote']

Wait a minute, you're saying the reason he shouldn't feel superior is that he's got a superiority complex?

:partyboy: (closest thing to a dunce hat)

Jazz' date=' call me "ugly" and a "boring vessel" to my face next time I'm out. Adam will introduce us. [/quote']

That would be "ugly" and "empty vessel". Anyway I'd expect better from someone with the Tattsyrups in his avatar. Surely you can tell i was bored when i posted that and just felt like adding fuel to Demon of the Fall/Calum fire.

If Nelson Mandela showed up right now' date=' you'd feel superior to him. You'd probably correct his grammar in order to make him feel foolish and to make yourself look intellectual.[/quote']

Well actually i do have a bone to pick with him about his pronunciation.