aberdeen-music

jesus christ

Teabags

I changed the title, you christian wankers

Whats that sign with tiny letters on it? she asked approaching the end of the green field she just took a walk in with herself. read it came the reply. She was confused, she just asked herself out-loud and hadnt expected a reply from anywhere. She looked around for the source of that pleasant voice, found nothing but butterflies around. Curiosity pushed to approach the sign and read. enter in small proper hand-writing on the wooden plate. She felt the urge to ask again, looking to her right Enter what?..silence replied.

Behind the sign was a dry plane. Rocky, dead, sterile. She pulled herself and crossed it. Walked into the field of nothingness. A feeling of insecurity took over, she felt unsafe and in danger. She turned back to run into the field of green, but she was stunned to find that it had dissapeared. And that sign had turned to face her with bigger letters that read dig. Dig where? she yelled. Under your feet came an angry voice. She looked where she was standing after she took a few steps back, then looked on her soft pampered hands, noticing the scars on her left wrist. Went on her knees, now sweating with fear, and started digging. She dug until it was elbow deep and gave up. She started wondering what pushed her to do all this. Thinking she was lost in her mind in some strange dream, she shook herself awake. Found herself standing in the green facing the sign. Now with a different word that said spit. She hadnt felt anything in her mouth until she read it. Then spit out something red, leaning over to pick it up, she noticed it was a small stout red mushroom with a greyish stem. It was hard. She put it in her pocket, held herselfs hand, and ran with her in the field of green. Butterflies following her like an astroid with a tail.

I take exception to the name of this thread.

Unless of course' date=' you were implying that our lord was actually a girl and a witch. In which case I will see your head on a spike Blasphemer.[/quote']

I kinda feel like a parent telling their child that there's no Santa Claus but here goes....

Jesus is not the son of god, 2000 years ago the only way to get pregnant is penetration and ejaculation. Virgin births are not possible.... There is possible also no God either.

Oh, and Darwin was right.

Then why did Darwin renounce his findings and pray to God on his deathbed?

Where's the evidence that he did? According to Truth or Fiction website the tale of his conversion came from one christian, Lady Hope, and it's dubious as to whether she actually was there or not. Reports from his family (who ought to know him better) claimed that he made no such statement...

Guest Bailz
Then why did Darwin renounce his findings and pray to God on his deathbed?

He probably took a look at his situation and asked himself what he had to lose?

I kinda feel like a parent telling their child that there's no Santa Claus but here goes....

Jesus is not the son of god' date=' 2000 years ago the only way to get pregnant is penetration and ejaculation. Virgin births are not possible.... There is possible also no God either.

Oh, and Darwin was right.[/quote']

oh god, you fall for everything!

Jesus is not the son of god' date=' 2000 years ago the only way to get pregnant is penetration and ejaculation. Virgin births are not possible.... There is possible also no God either.

.[/quote']well people have their beliefs and you have to respect them, but you on the other hand....well i didnt think you would.