aberdeen-music

Word To Your Mother:

Ross

Should definitely be at Ian Hunter, might be at the Bluetones (pssst Ross can i get a free ticket ;) ) tho will be seeing them the day before at the Keith Chaos Live gig, which by the way is now in association with those lovely people at RFR Promotions :). I also fancy the Mystery Jets as what i've heard i really like.

Cheers

Stuart

Id just like to say how impressed I am with Moshulu for bringing in some well known bands. I know there not the greatest of bands but some of them are well worth seeing.

I havent been to Moshulu since it was Zuu (saddo I know) but I'll defo be attending some of these events. Well done to them and keep the bands coming. :band:

That is just fucking ace' date=' V*ICE sportin an ICP tee.

I'm sure everyone will tell him how much they think ICP are "mince" when/if they speak to him.[/quote']

"the ones who have pulled me out of the trenches, MY FAMILY, the VIP ARMY, and ICP and the JUGGALO'S, I will never turn my back on you! FAMILY FOR LIFE!!!

-ROB" taken from vanillaice.com

Think that shows how much "clown love" the man has, and it would NOT be a wise idea to badmouth the ICP in his earshot- as Mancow found out on his radio show...

Think that shows how much "clown love" the man has' date=' and it would NOT be a wise idea to badmouth the ICP in his earshot- as Mancow found out on his radio show...[/quote']

But that is because Mancow is such a jackass, he has to be one of the most moronic people ever.

• 2 weeks later...