aberdeen-music

Phobia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was about the same age' date=' i somehow got it into my head that my parents had been eaten by wolves and that the people posing as my parents were really the wolves wearing my parents skin. i spent the best part of a year fearing my parents, anticipating with dread the day they'd rip their skin off to reveal the ravenous wolves that would then devour me whole. i finally told my mum that a couple years ago and she said i'd been awfully nervous at that age and they couldn't understand why.[/quote']

where on earth did that idea come from?

Spiders, i hate them. My mum had a big compost heap in the garden when we were small, it attracted flies, and therefor spiders, and over the yeras they just got bigger and bigger as it was such an ideal breeding ground, i suppose. YHou wouldnt believe the size of them unless you saw one. normall spiders dont bother me too much, but these things were evil, i tell you!

Needless to say, after getting sick of having them in the house, the compost heap was ripped apart, and now we dont get nearly as many of them, but still the odd one.

I once killed one by putting the end of my trumpet over it and blowing a stoopidly loud note. it actually worked :up:

Anyway, back to revision...

Bob :gringo:

I am terrified of ET and also Edward Scissorhands. I've never been able to watch ET but I finally watched Edward Scissorhands a couple of years ago.

I am also really scared of chins. It's so silly. Not particularly from the bottom lip down but from there to the neck, it just looks really horrible. I don't like looking at people side on.

I'm also not frightened of heights but I really don't like to jump from heights. I'm not even talking huge heights, if I'm standing on a stool I really dislike having to jump down because I'm terrified I won't bend my knees in time and my legs will shatter.

I was also terrified of et. I used to have nightmares about him constantly, and thought he was coming to get me. I grew out of it, but I still hate et. he's just horrible. i watched the film again a few years ago - he's disgusting, like a walking turd. my sister used to think it was funny to pretend to be et, and do that freaky skittles thing, when he crawls up stairs. All i heard was the scary shuffling and raspy breathing, and i used to think he was going to eat me or something.

i still have a slight fear of heights. i reckon i've got over my fear of large dogs, but i still hate it when a big dog barks at me or follows me. Also, i have always been afraid of my vains in my wrist (the ones that pop out), but i'm working on getting over that.

been shit scared of spiders since i was a kid after seing a picture of a brazilian wandering spider :down:

A male scared of spiders? Dude, the things you get here grow to a maximum diameter of a two pence piece. You can squish them with your thumb. Watch it suffer.

Or alternatively, leave it, and it will eat the flies.

My main phobia when I was younger was of big bird (from 'Sesame Street'). Bloody shat it. Went to see 'Sesame Street The Musical' when I was 3 (okay, 7) and left more than one stain on the chair.

Also had nighmares after watching Tim Burton's 'The NIghtmare Before Christmas' (On December 24th too). I've got over that now.

the one time i ventutred into the glass elevators i was near attacked by some surly chav females...they made me spill my drink of juice.....i hate elevators enough as it is

I was once 'started on' in the Bon Accord Centre by 2 chavettes

"Himin cunt, geez a fag"

ME:" COME ON EN YI BAAAAAAAAAAAASTULDSSSSSSSSS"

( :rockon: )

Thankfully they all went to Kingsclere Secondary and stayed away from Testbourne and everything was fine and I didn't have to think about them again until now.

Good for you lol, I still see some people from school begging on the streets, or passed out on George Street because they are 'fucked oot ther heed', mind you, I sometimes stumble across the odd school-mate who has actually done something decent with their life compared to the above:

ME: "Hello Trevor, what are you doing these days"

HIM: "Workin in i' fish n gettin fucked"